Bay area?

james94577

What part of the Bay Area are you guys in?? I live in the San Jose area. Glad to know that I am NOT the only guy in heels around here. Yeah, a get together might be interesting... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

James... A meeting could be fun. Maybe we could meet in the Milpitas - Fremont area some time. Maybe at a Starbucks or something; and in heels of course. Anyone else intersted on coming along?? What style of heels do you wear (boots, pumps, sandals)? I am a sandal wearer, summer time is the right time!! Take care, sf

oh a starbucks run sounds like heaven im a pump wearer but i do have a pair of flats and am looking into getting some booots maby some ankle kind just lemme know when. i have a huge lunch in the afternoons like 1030- about 130 if meeting in MP but im off the weekends and yea come on everyone else lets get together

OK, that could be fun. I am very busy the next few weeks, maybe we can set something up the 2nd week in August. Send me a Private Msg and we can work out the details. And yes, anyone else want to come along?? sf