Great vacation

docs41

My wife and I took a short vacation in upstate New York last weekend. We went to a concert at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts located on the old Woodstock concert site. I decided to take the plunge and wear what I wanted to wear, so I only packed my new Kork Ease "Madalena" sandals and a pair of wedge thongs just in case there were any blister problems. I loved Kork Ease sandals back in my old hippy days, although I couldn't afford them, just the knock-offs. I figured the Woodstock site would be a good place to pull it off. No problems at all, no comments, looks, or break-in problems. Wore them all weekend and didn't even consider the thongs. The trip did a lot for my confidence and it was a lot of fun to be there!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Docs, How you?? Great story. It's good (and fun) to be out in heels!! I like those Kork Ease sandals, I have been thinking about getting a pair myself. I have also taken trips where I only take heels or fem shoes to wear, with no "male" back-up shoes, how risky!! ha ha.. And it's great that our wives are OK with our heel wearing. Your wife must be a sweetheart - I know mine is!! Good story, it's good that we are out there, I wish there were more of us. See ya, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I just looked up those Madalena sandals of yours online, and those are really nice. I wouldn't mind owning a pair of those myself for public wear. As they don't look overly feminine at all and they look really comfortable. Attached a picture of what you have there, so others can see what you wore (of course you might own a different color) :wave: I'm glad you had a really nice outing in those shoes.

post-12379-133522919073_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the support eveyone, also for posting the pic. Would have done it myself if I knew how!! Those are the exact ones that I have. I wore them again last night to see Ringo Starr in Cleveland. Again I don't think anyone even noticed. I did see lots of ladies with nice shoes, but no guys with taste like ours. I know there are lots of us out there although some may not have the confidence to wear them in public yet. We all know what that feels like to some degree.

Nice sandals Docs and sounds like a perfect trip. the sandals look almost male in the strap size and design, just the sole that's "different" Al

Thanks for all the positive comments everybody. I really enjoy those Kork Ease sandals. Might be wearing them to a local concert this weekend..