Chocolate Heels!

Saw this advertisement on facebook for a local Chocolate/Coffee Shop in Melbourne called 'The Chocolate Master' and had to share it with you all!! They make these awesome edible Chocolate High Heels!

"Award Winning handcrafted Chocolate Jewels made on premises using Belgian Couverture Chocolate, with no artificial Preservative or flavours. So ...when you bite into a Strawberry delight, you will taste pure strawberry puree blended with ganache."

Location: 38 Beecher Street, Preston, Melbourne, Australia, 3072

post-18000-133522918997_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522919002_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522919004_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522919007_thumb.jpg

Saw this advertisement on facebook for a local Chocolate/Coffee Shop in Melbourne called 'The Chocolate Master' and had to share it with you all!! They make these awesome edible Chocolate High Heels!

"Award Winning handcrafted Chocolate Jewels made on premises using Belgian Couverture Chocolate, with no artificial Preservative or flavours. So ...when you bite into a Strawberry delight, you will taste pure strawberry puree blended with ganache."

Location: 38 Beecher Street, Preston, Melbourne, Australia, 3072

What sizes do they come in? Just kidding but just imagine eating these off a lady's feet. mmm, mmm good!

Just kidding but just imagine eating these off a lady's feet. mmm, mmm good!

LOL, my thoughts exactly! Maybe I could convince the wife to finally start wearing heels .... mmmmm (smutty thoughts :wave:)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I love them! It would almost be a shame to eat them though... almost lol

Totally! Two of us girl's most incurable addictions....high heels - and chocolate!

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase - "They look good enough to eat".....:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...