An unexpected nice occurrence

oldheels

We are off on holiday to sunny shores in a few weeks and a few days ago I was just browsing through e-bay to see if I could see some cheap discrete wedge mules that I might be able to wear on the beach if we found a secluded spot. My wife asked what I was looking for, so I told her. She came and looked over my shoulder just as I clicked away from a really nice pair with 'jewels' and sequins on. "Those were nice." she said. "Don't you think they are bit obvious?" " No, I'd let you wear those on the beach, no problem. I like them and if I like them, you can have them.".... They arrived today!!! :wave::)

Well, that's a wife! I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago with mine too. I had a pair of boots in my cupboard; she was arranging things before travelling to The States and she found them. She told me afterwards: "Hey, those boots are amazing! Why didn't you get a pair form me too?". Unfortunately those boots are from a couple of years ago so it would be tough to get a similar pair now.

...I like them and if I like them, you can have them."...:wave::)

You got a very open minded wife indeed: More power to you !

Hoping it won't be too difficult for you to wait a few weeks to wear them to the beach !

...Unfortunately those boots are from a couple of years

ago so it would be tough to get a similar pair now.

What about proposing her a different model ?

I'm sure your wife would be more than happy to receive such a nice gift.

What about proposing her a different model ?

I'm sure your wife would be more than happy to receive such a nice gift.

I'm after it, Daniel.

Haven't had the time to go to the store.

Good present for Mother's day!