Hello all.

Hi there all. ^^ My name is Kira, I'm new here and somewhat new to the world of high heels. I've always had a love for pretty shoes. Even when I was a 2 year old my mom says I was so picky about what shoes I would wear! To this day, shoes are my favorite part of any outfit. Theres just so much variety and they can really make a look work. For the most part, I've worn platform boots, just regular platforms, not high heels, or rather short heels, maybe 3 inches at most. My current favorite is a pair of 5 1/2" knee high boots. I don't get enough chances to wear them though. Anyways, I've just recently fallen in love with and bought a new pair of shoes, a pair of 7 1/2" platform heels. The platform on the toe is around 4" I believe, (I read it somewhere, but can't know till I actually get them..) and it's an ankle boot style. They haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait to receive them. I am a little nervous about walking in them though! It was this purchase that got me thinking about even higher heels and platforms, and I came across this forum as I was looking around the internet for more information on the topic. And I'm glad I did! Hopefully I'll discover even more beautiful styles of heels to add to my closet. - Kira

Welcome to hhplace, Kira :) It's always nice to have another girl joining us here. I'm sure you'll soon get more advice about wearing high heels, especially platform shoes, from all of us that also enjoying wearing them. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.