Vintage Gallery.

swollen

Just thought I'd give a headsup to a new gallery with some vintage pics. Boy, did those girls know what what they were doing! S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Lovely gallery, and some gorgeous boots included as well as the legendary Ms Page.

I've always wondered where one can buy vintage fetish heels or even good reproductions of the Achilles range etc.

The closest I've found was Burlesque Blue's Betty Boo courts...

Posted Image

Lovely gallery, and some gorgeous boots included as well as the legendary Ms Page.

I've always wondered where one can buy vintage fetish heels or even good reproductions of the Achilles range etc.

Posted Image

Dear Madam,

In my humble opinion the truly beautiful image you've been kind enough to share is at least the equal of any in the gallery.

That perfectly sculpted arch and that demure toe-cleavage... Ms Page herself would have been envious.

I can only stand and stare...

Most respectfully and gratefully,

S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Posted Image

Hi Cinammon!

I love those shoes.....and may I say.....you have simply BEAUUUTIFUL legs!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"