A Compliment

WarrenB

Last night at work a young lady in my work area complemented my choice of shoes. They are Nine West high heel loafer pumps I bought a few years ago. I'll post a pic soon. I've been wearing these type of shoes for a while now.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

No heels for her, she was wearing sandals, similar to flip flops but nice leather sandals.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Nice shoes, WarrenB. I usually wear that style of shoes as my normal everyday foot wear. I've 6 or 8 different pair of Penny loafer style shoes with heels from 2" to 4" that I've worn everywhere. While I have gotten some second glances at times, for the most part no one ever says anything or even gives an indication that they're aware that I am wearing women's shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice shoes, WarrenB. I usually wear that style of shoes as my normal everyday foot wear. I've 6 or 8 different pair of Penny loafer style shoes with heels from 2" to 4" that I've worn everywhere. While I have gotten some second glances at times, for the most part no one ever says anything or even gives an indication that they're aware that I am wearing women's shoes.

I also have a pair similar to those and wear them to work. The first time I wore them there were a couple of comments, but no one has said anything since. Congratulations on your compliment.

WarrenB :-)

Very nice loafers and I like the style a lot.

I got a similar pair with a lower heel in black.

Will look in stores this fall to see if they got some with a higher heel like yours.

(Too bad Nine West in my area don't carry shoes in size 11...)