Any ladies on here from Hampton Roads, VA?

r.will74

If so, I would love to meet up with you and talk about high heels. I would even be willing to take you shopping to buy a pair or two. If your interested in meeting up, please let me know!

there is a specific thread for this type of solitication. Perhaps you should repost it there.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

there is a specific thread for this type of solitication. Perhaps you should repost it there.

Are you referring to the High Heels friends contact? The purpose of this thread and that thread seem a little redundant if you ask me. Consider their descriptions below. Both refer to meeting up in real life and talking. I don't see how one is more appropriate than the other.

Real Life Meetings Meet up in real life all over the world with your fellow shoe friends, male and female, for shopping, drinks and chat!

High Heel friends Contact Forum Are you looking for friends to share your interests on the net or in real life. Mates, friendship, love and more. Post here.

Are you referring to the High Heels friends contact? The purpose of this thread and that thread seem a little redundant if you ask me. Consider their descriptions below. Both refer to meeting up in real life and talking. I don't see how one is more appropriate than the other.

Real Life Meetings Meet up in real life all over the world with your fellow shoe friends, male and female, for shopping, drinks and chat!

High Heel friends Contact Forum Are you looking for friends to share your interests on the net or in real life. Mates, friendship, love and more. Post here.

I still believe this posting belongs in the High Heel Friends Contact thread. But, that's just my opinion....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think the High heel friends contact forum is a waste of time. The best way is to chat on here and go to the heel meets and just get to know friends that way. Remember this is not a dating site and your not going to find any women on here that is going to go on a date with you.

I still believe this posting belongs in the High Heel Friends Contact thread. But, that's just my opinion....

May I ask what are your reasons? I am looking to me some one in real life for friendship. Therefore, I posted in Real Life Meetings. The High heel friends forum description includes talking on the net as well as looking for love. Neither of those were my intentions. I am not trying to be a jerk, I just wish to hear justifications for your opinion.

May I ask what are your reasons? I am looking to me some one in real life for friendship. Therefore, I posted in Real Life Meetings. The High heel friends forum description includes talking on the net as well as looking for love. Neither of those were my intentions. I am not trying to be a jerk, I just wish to hear justifications for your opinion.

If you read back through the comments posted here, you will find that they apply to people meeting up in groups. They used to be called "heel meets" where two or more members of this forum gathered to exchange ideas and talk about all aspects of high heels. I think LovesHiHeels has really pointed out why this is not the appropriate place to "ask" any woman for a date. The "friends contact forum," as you might be able to ascertain if you looked back through the postings there, fits closer to what you are asking. Essentially female companionship......that's all. However, if you think you are correct in your analysis of exactly what this thread is for, by all means, put your request here. If there is any question as to if it is appropriate or not, the mod squad will sort it out. But, regardless of what you or they do, I still don't believe your request is appropriately placed here. Now, that's all I have to say on the subject. Please read LovesHiHeels comments quoted below.

I think the High heel friends contact forum is a waste of time. The best way is to chat on here and go to the heel meets and just get to know friends that way. Remember this is not a dating site and your not going to find any women on here that is going to go on a date with you.