Finally told my mother

ultrakiller

Some days after i got my first pair of heels , and a longg time since i wanted them , i told my mother about them and showed them to her. she was very calm and open about it , tough she made some jokes wich is ok. She even said , that is i told about it earlier , she would even go shopping for some heels with me . something i still can do probably :wave: Im so happy i told her , alot of nerves are gone now .

That is so cool, and even more so that she offered to go shopping with you! Just goes to show that there are parents who DO understand and are not stuck in the past - who are willing to progress and be open and accepting. Ride the high, and enjoy the sensation!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I never did tell my parents and not sure I could have done it back then... and at this point in my life, my dad is gone, mom lives 2000 miles away, so there is little point to telling her now. In fact, it took me a pretty long time to finally tell my wife (engaged at the time) and I did it when we were both very well inebriated at the time. :wave: Anyway, good going on telling her, you should be proud of yourself for taking that huge step. Enjoy some of the newly found freedom you must be feeling.

Hey! UK, You have hurdled a major step and I'm very happy that you and your mother can discuss heels. I hope you'll take your mother shopping with you after both of you are sure and honest as to the expectations each of you have for what you, personally, are looking to wear. Remember this is new area for the both of you. Have fun heeling and shopping.

You are such a lucky person to have an understanding parent. My mother knew about me wearing high heels and she went through the roof when she first found out. I only wish she would be more tolerant. I hope you and your mom have fun shopping for heels.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

You are such a lucky person to have an understanding parent. My mother knew about me wearing high heels and she went through the roof when she first found out. I only wish she would be more tolerant. I hope you and your mom have fun shopping for heels.

My mom didn't quite react that drastically but her response was negative. You are lucky to have a mother who is open-minded and understanding toward your enjoyment of high heels. Let us know how your shopping trip goes.

you are indeed lucky. during the 'testing water' phase of starting to tell her, at the point i was ready to be disowned i reverted it into a joke. I had expected this anyway as i know my mum better than anyone and she is very closed minded about most things and very set in her ways unfortunately