my new office heels

Fantastic shoes! Very nice heel hight and colour and i love the hidden platforms (if i am right :wave:). I think hidden platforms are a blessing: higher heels but still comfy!

Fantastic shoes!

Very nice heel hight and colour and i love the hidden platforms (if i am right :wave:). I think hidden platforms are a blessing: higher heels but still comfy!

you are right, only a small one but still high enough, been wearing them in he he.

need some more shoes

Re:

Nice looking shoe! Not a big fan of a square toe but they look ok. Do you actually wear those too work?

and

The square toe on these high heels is simply so seducing - especially in the office context! Congratulations!

Office is a chain of shoe shops in the UK. It's confusing if you don't know.

http://www.office.co.uk/

hi ya, wish i could wear them to the office, im also not a fan of square toe in general but soon as i saw these and tried them on,i had to have them.they have broken in now so very comfy. and yes they are from office in the uk,most of shoes come from there on line or from the shop in bristol thanks for the nice comments:wave:

post-24310-13352291939_thumb.jpg

hi sorry but im not allowed to post pictures of myself wearing heels like i was told "no offence but this isnt a cd/tv website" what ever thats suppose to mean so my other pictures soley of me wearing shoes have all been deleted. apologies but if you google me youll find plenty of pictures