Hello, And A Little Story To Tell ........

Thanks for letting me join the forum :).

I have adored heels (4" and up) ever since I was a kid, (I've just gone 48) but only as an admirer/Lover.

I never really had the courage to wear any ..... until now !!

Now I see how women (and us men) can fall in love with a beautiful pair of them.

As a single man in England, I never had the courage to tell even my neice (who is like a sister/ extremely close friend to me) until it was my birthday a few days ago and finally got up the bottle to tell her, (and wait for maybe some disgust !! :wave:).

I told Julie, some shoes to me were like works of art, as were some of the ordinary women who wear them, They are to be admired and cherished and told her the feeling of sheer ecstasy when I had put my own on that day.

She simply turned round and said, "Good on you John, enjoy yourself, I'll even buy you some heels to look at, if I see any in a charity shop, Hang on, come up to my bedroom and show me the heel size and styles you like.

I have never felt as happy in all my life , she was actively encouraging me to buy more, and even to wear them in front of her !

She then told me she wasn't a "Bag and Shoes" woman, but she enjoyed wearing them sometimes.

I then told her just how much, so called "ordinary men" love heels, and the shoeplay / dangling thing, she was utterly gobsmacked !!!!

Julie then said, "Darren (her partner) kept saying I should get more stilettos, I then told her the probable effect on him in the bedroom department !!!!

I couldn't thank her enough, she said, would you buy me some for my birthday John, I then told her my deep love for all shoes Aldo and am really looking forward to taking her to the Trafford Centre in Manchester to help her choose a pair (and me to admire other women indulging our passion for these wonderful beautiful sexual sensual pieces of footwear)

I'm sorry if I went on a bit, but this is the happpiest time of my life (I'm wearing mine as I type this), and I had to get this off my chest

Love

John

X

Welcome to this forum John :-)

All members here share the same passion for heels: You are not alone anymore !

You got a very open minded niece: Good for you !

I also have a niece which is close to me but I don't think I will ever (need to) tell her...

Welcome to hhplace, John :) As you brows around the site I am sure that you will find information and ideas about high heels that you always wondered about but never had a place to go to look for explanations and answers. I am also sure that, with the support of your very understanding niece, you'll be wearing your own heels in public with confidence and pleasure. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.