my latest pair

jamie1608

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

the first pair are on offer at £7 now. As you can tell by my name i like New Look styles, they always make a few particularly special pairs every season. (usually in the narrow and not size 9 ranges only typically lol) It is a good idea to check out when they put a sale on because like the first pair you can snap up some real good bargains at the end of line

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

these are my new ones, they caught my eye when walking in front of the store. tried them on, perfect fit and the absolute last in the store!! 6.5'' heel and 1.5'' platform, so much fun! I love them so much! gonna get the wedge version of them next, exept in black,the heel on the wedge is even a lil higher. :) so exited!!

post-19908-133522954377_thumb.jpg

hey, i just ordered the platform mary jane wedge from t.u.k. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U68UKI/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_d0_g309_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0PVRVBJ6QGA7WZ0TNN5V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

so exited to get them!! been looking for a 6 inch heel wedge for a while. cant wait!!:).. ill post pics when they arrive.

hey, i just ordered the platform mary jane wedge from t.u.k. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U68UKI/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_d0_g309_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0PVRVBJ6QGA7WZ0TNN5V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

so exited to get them!! been looking for a 6 inch heel wedge for a while. cant wait!!:).. ill post pics when they arrive.

good find; passed the link on to a friend that might be very interested.

• 2 weeks later...

hey!! , today i received my new wedges that i ordered, and omg my heart was pumping fast when i opened the box lol.. they are amazing, very high and so fun to walk with.

What a great pair of wedges, they look really good on you!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!