New Boots - Dallas Heights 6" Platform Thigh High Boots

bootnheelsau

Hi all

Just found some boots on Ebay in the last few weeks and they arrived yesterday ...there insane to put on, will need some time to get use to walking in them though.

They are 6inch with 2 inch platform, lace up boots, no zip, black patent leather with solid heel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am already putting in my own creases to the boots and will keep you posted on my adventures

bootnheelsau.

Ah yes, the black patent lace-up no zipper boot with the 6" heel. I like them but it isn't the choice for the office or grocery store. Take a wintertime fetish party or other naughty event and these would be a top pick indeed. Have fun breaking them in and don't forget the pantyhose!! HappyinHeels

Hi You know I am not sure to be honest, I have scoured the web and ebay and other auction sites and for the life of me Im unable to locate the same boots. I can find knee high boots, pumps and sandles but not thigh high boots. There awesome but I can say they take ages to put no ...all the lacing up, but they really good once on. No to go street heeling in these babies!!

Those are great looking boots. I love the lace-up style. I have a pair of knee boots with a 6" heel and 1" platform that are lace-up. You're right about lacing them up, but it's worth it. Have fun with your new boots and congratulations.

Hi all ... Its not all glam ... I need some advice on. 1: Right Boot: 3/4 down a hook has come out what is the best way to repair this? 2: Left and Right Boots - The Platform has lifted away from the soul, any ideas on how to repair this? Thank you in advance bootnheelsau

I'm starting to understand why these boots went onto Ebay but as to repairing them here's some ideas; As to the hook, try some Gorilla Glue or some type very strong adhesive and put a small clamp on it for a few hours. As to the platforms coming off the soles I would apply a liberal coat of either Gorilla Glue or floor adhesive onto the errant platforms, wrap them in newspaper, then place the boots in a wood clamp and allow to press and dry for several hours or overnight. I have these types of ahdesives for several jobs and they have worked for me. You have to use something strong as these are load-bearing surfaces in both surfaces. This is I would do to save these boots. I do think you could address the Ebay seller's feedback rating with some negative comments since I believe you were sold some faulty merchandise. But that's just my feeling here. HappyinHeels

It is a good idea always to give the Ebay seller the benefit of the doubt first. It is possible that the seller didn't know they were defective. If the seller handles lots of pairs of shoes every day, the seller might miss a detail like that on occasion. I sold a pair of new shoes on Ebay recently (my wife bought them and didn't wear them because they didn't fit that well), but the buyer said they had a defect but were still wearable. I didn't see it when I described and photographed the shoes. I worked out a partial refund with the buyer, who was happy and gave me good feedback. It was a win-win situation. If the buyer had just given me negative feedback, I would have been very unhappy that the buyer didn't try to work it out with me first. Steve