Oh my 6 inch pumps : (

Avtomat

Oh man talking about bad luck. First my ballet boots are plotting in the closet to kill me slowly and painfully, then Germany lost to Spain in the World Cup, then just today I got my 6 inch pumps. There were great at first, until I lined them up on the table for a picture. What on earth! The heel for my right shoe is 1/8 of an inch shorter than my left heel!! My left shoe's heel measures exactly 6 inches by the way.... Arghhh................ I was planning to pull the heel tap for my right shoe out a little (well 1/8 inch actually), then reinforce the space with some material. Is that possible?? Thanks, I just feel like ranting...

Oh man talking about bad luck. First my ballet boots are plotting in the closet to kill me slowly and painfully, then Germany lost to Spain in the World Cup, then just today I got my 6 inch pumps.

There were great at first, until I lined them up on the table for a picture. What on earth! The heel for my right shoe is 1/8 of an inch shorter than my left heel!! My left shoe's heel measures exactly 6 inches by the way....

Arghhh................

I was planning to pull the heel tap for my right shoe out a little (well 1/8 inch actually), then reinforce the space with some material. Is that possible??

Thanks, I just feel like ranting...

Do not....absolutely do not - do anything to them!! Contact the supplier....and get a replacement.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Do not....absolutely do not - do anything to them!! Contact the supplier....and get a replacement.

Ah... It would be easier if I did not live all the way at the other side of the globe. I figured that to fly it back by USPS priority would take another 50 USD and I will have to wait and all...

So i fixed it... I pulled the tap out a little and coiled a think wire around it... Problem solved.

Thanks for the concern anyway... : )