extreme high steel heels (6ihf) outdoor, public, practical

pata

My pair of metallic silver 16cm heels by 6ihf arrived this morning.I'm so excited!

I had trouble standing let alone walking but the fit is good so no problem there.

Guess I have some hard training ahead but so looking forward to it!

Thank you so much pata for introducing me to 6ihf.

I have even greater admiration for you now as you make walking in them so effortless.

Many thanks

confused45

I've admired 6ihf for quite a while. I've read that the sizing is a real problem and that several people that have ordered shoes that didn't fit when they received them, either had problems returning them and getting replacements, or have not been able to return them at all....

I'm wondering about the sizing of the pair you bought and how they match up to your normal woman's sizes that you regularly buy. I normally wear a US Woman's size 10½, medium width (M). Is your size anywhere near that size?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

jwhite44

Found standing easier today & managed to walk from the kitchen to the living room(only about 10 steps!) without holding on to something,so a bit of progress

already.

I'm a non techy so,sorry,can't show pictures just yet but if you type 6ihf into

Google & scroll to the bottom of the home page you will see pata modelling

a pair beautifully.The design number is SP16.

Hope this helps?

Bubba136

This is my first experience with 6ihf & the fit is perfect but have seen other posters comment on the difficulties with them,so I guess I've just been lucky!

However,there is an excellent sizing chart on the website which even allows for the measuring of your foot size.By measuring my feet I was able to confirm the right size for me(UK8/US Womens10)

Hope this helps too?

confused45

I think those are about the most sexy heels I've ever seen, extremely high and ultra thin metallic heel! The way Pantera/Pata walks in them deserves much respect, Wirklich toll! Without practice or highheel experience I don't think many women would be able to walk on them. Would be a great idea maybe to test on the streets and give women that are shopping the opportunity to walk a few meters in them and make some videos how they do and what their opinion on these gorgeous but hard-to-walk heels is! :wave:

WOW!!!, These heels are really awesome! 18cm, and still incredibly elegant! the black suede version I really love!:wave: The model is posing very beautiful in them, but I really would love to see a video with someone walking in those beauties! That would be a real challenge for even the most experienced highheel-wearer wouldn't it?

My pair of metallic silver 16cm heels by 6ihf arrived this morning.I'm so excited!

I had trouble standing let alone walking but the fit is good so no problem there.

Guess I have some hard training ahead but so looking forward to it!

Thank you so much pata for introducing me to 6ihf.

I have even greater admiration for you now as you make walking in them so effortless.

Many thanks

confused45

Hi.

I adore those shoes and want me apair myself.

Did you have to pay taxes for shipping to europe?

Both You and I live in the EU, so i guess it's the same rules for shipping to our countries..

Thank's in advance//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hi.

I adore those shoes and want me apair myself.

Did you have to pay taxes for shipping to europe?

Both You and I live in the EU, so i guess it's the same rules for shipping to our countries..

Thank's in advance//Pernilla

I'm kinda sure you will have to. You have to pay for everything imported into the EU that costs more than a few bucks (except some special laws for ebay).

For me it always worked fine just to replace the $ with a €, maybe adding 10-15€... you will have to pay shipping, and ~25% of the article+shipping price for taxes.

I adore them too. But in US14 they don't look that special anymore :wave:

Roberto74

If you wish to see Girls/Women wearing and walking in extream high heels, go to the Internet and type in: " Ballet high heels/ Alexandra Potter" and CLICK. Enjoy. Mike.

Thanx for the tip. I know them already yes. I saw a few youtube-vids of her also from Imelda and Pantera/Pata, all walking in ballet heels alsmost as if it were sneakers:smile: Very impressive! But I'm not that a fan of ballet heels, I might even think that for a trained balletdancer extreme 7"/17-18cm heels are more difficult to walk in than a ballet heel, although the pain on the toe-tips might be more severe than the pain in the balls of the feet in high pumps?

no experience in balletheels myself, so I couldn't tell..

Pernilla There was no mention of import tax on the invoice & shipping was free,so I guess the cost is 150 Canadian Dollars,although I haven't seen my bank statement yet! They look & feel amazing but as I have only worn maximum 5" before I'm struggling a bit to walk although getting used to standing. confused45

Pernilla

There was no mention of import tax on the invoice & shipping was free,so I guess the cost is 150 Canadian Dollars,although I haven't seen my bank statement yet!

They look & feel amazing but as I have only worn maximum 5" before I'm

struggling a bit to walk although getting used to standing.

confused45

Hi.

Thanks for your reply:)

Sounds like you didn't had to pay the taxes then.... Was the shipping for FREE???

Wooow, then i might get me a pair, just confused if i shall buy the 16cm or the 18cm though;)

Thanks again:)//Pernilla

Usually you will have to pay VAT additionally for import to Europe too - how much %, it depends on the country. For some shoes I got the invoice nearby 2 months later (I was already happy thinking they at the tax office forgot me and the shoes LOL)... But obviously it is what you should always calculate with.

Usually you will have to pay VAT additionally for import to Europe too - how much %, it depends on the country. For some shoes I got the invoice nearby 2 months later (I was already happy thinking they at the tax office forgot me and the shoes LOL)... But obviously it is what you should always calculate with.

Hi Pata.

Thank you for the information.

BTW, you look great in your 6IHF shoes.

Are the heels stiffer on those 18cm compared to the Devious scream?

Thank's in advance

//Pernilla

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

now, this 6ihf high heel style is really my recommendation for people who like extreme high steel heeled shoes, as these are very stable and well walkable for this height. especially those having problems with scream heels will feel the difference - and as to colours everybody can see :silly:

I guess you get what you pay for.

Spending $30-$50 on cheap heels in the past and risking a broken ankle from flimsy heels caving in has made me think twice about what to wear out.

That surface your walking on looks unforgiving.

I guess you get what you pay for..

well, not really, at least not if it is about walkability of extreme heels heights... for shoes under 12 cm quite for sure, but not for heels above!

but of course nice materials and good handcraft (wearability) cost!

what you pay for is mostly material, eventually name (brand/designerheels) and very often it is shops getting the bulk of the money you paid for a pair of shoes (not the manufacturer). the last is getting better since online market lowers the prices (and makes real shops hardly able to survive). but still, at these heights manufacturers often do not even care if the shoe would be walkable at all... + walking such heels outdoor is even more an extreme strain for the heel actually the most shoes cannot survive.