how long have you stayed without putting on your high heels

morpho

I have relocated since almost a year now, and this new location didnt help me much in wearing my heels, i even couldnt bring them with me, I counted the longest time in even not trying or feeling the sensation of standing over a high heel shoe, for 4 months, At the begining i was not into the need as i was very busy, then i started to feel the need such as if i am into a drug or something, that much that at every girl i spotted with heels i was feeling the need to watch and see how she walked and wanted even to hear the clicking they were making when walkin, i found my self into a very miserable situation, funny but true. I confirmed that wearing high heels is an adiction and will never go away. I started to buy some new nylons and feeling the sensation of it maybe it was enought for a week, decided not to buy any shoe as long as i cant handle my spare time, also no place to hide from my wife, so the need of buying a high heel shoe started to increase day by day, i decided to buy for my wife many pairs very sexy and very nice, it was not solving the problem she was the one wearing them not me, i didnt felt jealous, of course i felt i wanted to tried them alos with her and go together, of course couldnt comunicate that. Then the wearing of nylons became too boring and over time i felt the anxiety, i decided to stop the misery and look for a pair that i can be able to keep, walk and go with many outfits as possible, then i found it it was not difficult and i got it. I was trying my new pair over and over almost everyday and today im happy i did it. I dont know if i will be able to resist again a long time not wearing a high heel even for trying it. what about you any experiences?

V. Morpho

So far it's been since Febuary 2010, but I must put on some heels soon, its like a drug must wear them even for five minutes, but it will be my fix, and I will be happy.

life is not a rehearsal

I drive 33 miles one way to work, an easy drive on the six-lane Interstate 94, which gives me at least 35 minutes each way to wear heels. More and more though I find heels that I can wear into a mall or a stand-alone store. It fulfills me and helps tell the rest of the world that guys like heels too. Putting my foot into a high heeled shoe and painting my toes is as natural as breathing now--and looks a helluva lot more appealling than tennis shoes or drab loafers. Rock on and heel up!!!!!!! HappyinHeels

It looks difficult to stop wearing the heels even fo some 5 miutes is important to feel you do it just for the sake of it. yesterday i spent half of my day in my new shoes it was very good feeling

V. Morpho

I went about four and half years, mid 2003 to early 2008 without wearing heels. I dove into my work 24/7 abandoned heels and catsuits and didn't consider them again until I came up for air.

I bought these and since then I've been wearing heels several times a week.

-MJ

It's been about three or four months since I last wore my 4" stiletto ankle boots. I haven't been in the mood to street-heel lately, or wear them around the house for that matter. Just knowing I have the confidence to wear heels in public without a second thought is enough for me right now, so I've been enjoying the comfort of my sneakers and my Dingo slouch boots.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

• 4 weeks later...

Just about 2 months without putting on boots, just wore them today for fun, ended my streak. But it is still too hot to wear them in summer. It is nice to sometimes go without thinking about putting them on, or where can I go safely in them. Right now it does not appeal to me, since everyone is out wearing sandals and flip flops. If it was socially acceptable to wear my boots any way I choose without any stares, I would still pass since there is too much humidity.

Prior to Friday it'd been almost two months. I had family visiting and the can of worms that would have been opened had I worn heels around them would have more resembled a can of snakes.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Hardly a day (or night) goes by where I don't have heels on for some part of the time. What's the point? I'm on earth for a short time and I want to maximize the enjoyment of the shoes I wear, so why abstain, especially because of family issues? I have some conservative clogs and loafers I can wear around family. And there's no point to abstaining for weather issues either. If it's too hot for boots, switch to sandals or clogs. If it's too cold for those, switch to boots. High heels are available in styles suitable for any weather, so I never let the heat or humidity restrict my wearing heels. Steve

Months for me. Not really had much desire wear anything other than flats. That will begin to change now Autumn is knocking on the door.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hardly a day (or night) goes by where I don't have heels on for some part of the time. What's the point? I'm on earth for a short time and I want to maximize the enjoyment of the shoes I wear, so why abstain, especially because of family issues? I have some conservative clogs and loafers I can wear around family.

And there's no point to abstaining for weather issues either. If it's too hot for boots, switch to sandals or clogs. If it's too cold for those, switch to boots. High heels are available in styles suitable for any weather, so I never let the heat or humidity restrict my wearing heels.

Steve

Unless you are only into boots like me and a few other members here at this forum, oppressive heat forces me to abstain from wearing them in hot weather.