My first ballet boots

wolf

That shouldn't be a problem. Unless your boots are patent leather as they tend to get rather hot ( leather breaths a bit) I have worn my boots for several hours ( falling to sleep even) but after a long time when I try to walk I get leg cramps. I work these out and press on but it can be rather painfull. I have to keep in mind I modified my boots quite a bit and it has made them more difficult to walk in as my feet /ankles must be in the exterme pointe position. Before I modified my boots I didn't have as much trouble because my feet/ankles were not as straight. I didn't like the look as much because I noticed some of the ladies sites and they were able to have their boots in a more vertical position than mine when walking/standing so I'm trying to train my feet/ankles to this pointe position. One big benifit from all this is I get a gerat cardio/leg muscle work out in my walking sessions. The best fun I have had exercising. Dr Who 3

some days ago, I tried to keep them in bed (I sleep over the sheets), but after an hour or two (I don't know exactly) I had to remove them. Maybe next time will be al the night :.-) but... this is another topic!