Haven't introduced myself I think...

Hi everyone, have been following this forum for a while, but never actually introduced myself... how rude :wave: Well, better late than never... I'm a guy, 27, straight, and love to wear high heels. And they just look best with a skirt. That's about it! I figure pictures say a lot more than words, don't they! so here's a few combinations. Don't have a massive selection, but we're working on that ;o) Hope you like! Cheers

post-15357-133522917764_thumb.jpg

post-15357-133522917782_thumb.jpg

post-15357-133522917787_thumb.jpg

post-15357-133522917794_thumb.jpg

It's taken you a while to introduce yourself! but Welcome none the less :wave: great to have more active aussies around here, which state are you representing? im in melbourne! Cheers, heelguy

Welcome to hhplace :clap: Man, I thought you said that you liked skirts! Those pictured look more like fashion Bandaids than skirts :):smile::silly::):wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I did say that, didn't I... :wave:

Yeah I'm Melbourne too!

Well if you did, i don't remember. Awesome! another melbournian! You should come along to our next little heel meet, Me, malinheels and ShoeDre all met up on brunswick street in the city the other week for coffee during the late evening, was great to be out with other people with the same unique interests!