Greetings from Rockwall, Texas

I am a 58 year old male who is just starting into heeling. All I have are a pair of wedge sandal with 8 cm (2 3/4 inch) heels and a leftover pair of white shoes from my ex-wife that sort of fit me. Those shoes have 7.5 cm (2 1/2 inch) heels. I always wear denim skirts unless I have to wear pants. I shave my legs and paint my toenails. I am working up the courage to appear publicly in the wedge sandals after getting use to them. I really like how they add to my height! My wife on the other hand, does not wear skirts or heels at all. She wears only pants.:wave:

I should have said 7 cm (2 3/4 inch) heel height for my sandals and 6 cm (2 1/2 inch) for my ex-wife's shoes. I went heeling publicly today - first to Braums to pick up a dozen eggs, to Walmart to get groceries and my prescription, to Walgreens to pick up my wife's prescrptions, and then to Kroger to get more groceries. At no time did the height of the sandals bother me, it was the straps I need to get used to. I was able to walk quite a bit faster than most shoppers, even though that was the first time I went heeling publicly. I might mention that I run with just my toes touching the ground and sometimes when I wear flats I have to remember to have my heels touch the ground when I walk.

Yes, it is really a blessing to have the rain. By the way, where in Texas do you live?

Never mind the question where you are located. I found it by looking up your postings.