sneaKERS AHHHHHH

Here, in addition, its sandals, slides and flip flops . Some of the Sandals are rather nice with straps and higher heels. But summer clothing - T-shirts, short shorts and bare legs really don't accent femininity. Oh well, when you live in a sea shore setting, I guess you've got to put up with people wanting to be comfortable.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm trying to buy some high-heel sneakers. It must be possible! There is a whole comfort versus style thing here. I must admit that there are times when I want comfort, and times when I want to be stylish. It depends what I'm doing.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I'm trying to buy some high-heel sneakers. It must be possible!

There is a whole comfort versus style thing here. I must admit that there are times when I want comfort, and times when I want to be stylish. It depends what I'm doing.

They are not easy to find but over the years I have been able to buy some very comfortable heeled sneakers like my highest No Box pair illustrated below

Posted Image

Not all my sneakers are that high and you can see the rest of them on my sporty shoe webpage.

http://highluc.net/sporty_shoes.htm

Unfortunately I never found any of them on the internet and very few stores offer these styles anymore. Good luck hunting for a pair.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Sneakers have their place are great for playing sports and attending sporting events as well as hiking, lounging or for sailing and other boating activities. However, they sure look dull and unappealing at other times.

Hey YY, I found these on eBay:Posted Image

Will they fit the bill? :lol:

(you can see more at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2844488173&category=11629&tc=photo

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like sneakers. They are useful when you spend six hours walking around a local event, on the Midway, buying things that are full of fat and grease and thus delicious, and watching the boys try and win money at the Pea Game! They made maybe 4!0 each, not really cleaning up this year...

But anyway! Because fashion and comf0ort can interest, here's a link.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=138

click on that, you should see three styles of high heeled sneaker type shoes. I wish I had the money to buy some for myself, naturally. :lol:

John Wrote:

WOMAN SHOOULD BE BAND FROM WEARING SNEEAKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNEAKERS

PLEASE WEAR HIGH HEELS

John I couldn't agree more, but I have to confess that I do own a pair :lol: although I only wear mine for what they were intended, exercise, and I do as little of that as I possibly can :lol: !

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

That's a moral dilema, because if we ban women from wearing sneakers, we take away their right to choose what they wear. Thus, we are imposing something upon a person, and not letting that person see the value of wearing heels and come by it naturally, and with enthusiasm. :lol:

I have two proposals that should generate some "discussion": #1 - tax women on their heel heights !!! The tax would be inversely proportional to the heel height you wear. Higher heels mean lower taxes. So if you want to wear sneakers, then go ahead and wear them. Just be prepared to pay a higher tax for that "privelage". #2 - High Heel Tax Police. Create a uniformed force (in heels) who can issue tickets and arrest those who do not adhere to the heel height tax. now stand back for the heated debate.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

The Tax Police force will include men in high heels, won't it? Sex discrimination, you know. In fact, how can you legally enforce something for only one sex? High heels for all!

The Tax Police force will include men in high heels, won't it? Sex discrimination, you know. In fact, how can you legally enforce something for only one sex? High heels for all!

Amen :lol:

I wish I was a size 10

John Wrote:

John I couldn't agree more, but I have to confess that I do own a pair :lol: although I only wear mine for what they were intended, exercise, and I do as little of that as I possibly can :lol: !

I'd just point out that I've never seen Julietta in the alleged sneakers! On the other hand, she does own a pair of sturdy 'walking thru forests' boots, which don't have heels on either. She only wore those when we took our kids to the woods near her house, of course :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

she does own a pair of sturdy 'walking thru forests' boots, which don't have heels on either

You shouldn't say thing like that Yam as now the rebel in me wants to post pics of them all over this board :lol::lol::lol::cry::) and I DO actually have pics of them already :lol::P:o:(

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

You shouldn't say thing like that Yam as now the rebel in me wants to post pics of them all over this board :lol::lol::lol::cry::) and I DO actually have pics of them already :lol::P:o:(

Yam ..... please STOP HER !!!! Don't let her post those flats here !!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.