Interesting music video

docs41

The other day I was flipping through the TV channels and passed MTV just as what turned out to be an interesting video was being shown. It was Lady Ga ga in some bizarre video with a similarly bizarre song. (Let me say first that I am a rock and roller from way back, and I would not in any way sit and watch MTV or Lady Ga ga!) What caught my attention was the attire of the male dancers in the video. In one scene they were all on small metal cots writhing around and that is where I noticed that someone was wearing black stiletto pumps besides Lady Ga ga. At first it was hard to tell, but as the video continued I saw the male dancers wearing the same style pumps as her. As the video ended one of the male dancers was laying there wearing the black pumps along with fishnet tights. Another view from the popular music world into different attire! Anyone else catch that video? Sorry but I can't remember the song title.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

^^ I'm a rock fan from 'way back'....and I'm married to a rock musician from 'way back' too.

We both love Lady Ga Ga....she's supremely talented, and is a refreshing change from the 'production-line girlies' and 'boyzz' we get rammed down our throats all the time......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

This is an eye-catching video. I did notice some of the men in the video were wearing stiletto high heels. But it seemed in all of the dance numbers, the men were wearing low-heeled boots. It might have been a little more interesting to see all of the men and dancers and even Lady Ga-Ga wearing the same high heels throughout the video, even in the dance numbers.