Anyone from Montreal Canada?

tomj19811

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tomj19811, and welcome! Sorry to say that I am not from Montreal, but I did live there from 1992 until 1999. It's a great city and a fun place to be. I'm sure you will hook-up with some fellow heel fans there soon!

Hi Tom,

Great to have another Canadian member!

I am not in Montreal but travel there about 5 to 6 times a year and always organize a High Heel Meet around my stay. There are a few of us who regularly meet. If you go through the items here in this blog "real life meetings" you'll see past Montreal Meet info etc. Hope you'll join us on the next Montreal Meet. There is a Toronto Meet on Friday, Sept 10th if you can make it down?

David

Hi all,

I've just recently moved to montreal and was wondering if any of you high heels fans are from around here?

:wave:

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Agree. Fantatsic city, we also lived there (1985-87) and visit at least 5 to 6 times a year now. Always have fun meeting Montreal Heel Meet friends :wave:

David & Cathy

Hi tomj19811, and welcome! Sorry to say that I am not from Montreal, but I did live there from 1992 until 1999. It's a great city and a fun place to be. I'm sure you will hook-up with some fellow heel fans there soon!

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"