Who here thinks that wearing heels has made them turn bi ? (Be Honest!)

geezyweezy

True situation.. I think it happens. Would be interested to know what others take is on this. Will share my story briefly. Had a thing for women in heels like most men. Split with gf and ended up having her last present at my flat when she left. The last present was a pair of heels........ Ended up exchanging it for a pair my size after checking this site a few times... Have now become addicted to buying.. Been out in them.. Its lead on!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, my interest in womens footwear does not translate into a desire for sexual relations with a women. *shrug* I suspect the opposite is true for 90% of the guys here though.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Honestly...No.. I am neither bisexual or homosexual, nor do I have any problem with guys who are... However...As a guy in heels, I sometimes think that wearing heels would somehow be easier if I were an openly flamingly-flamboiant homosexual heel wearing male.. As if it would be more acceptable by the general population...I think the occasional odd look or comment would'nt bother me as much if the fool making the assumption was correct.. my 2 cents worth..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

My answer to the question posted in this thread is no, wearing high heels has not made me bisexual. I have no interest in a sexual relationship with a man, and especially because I wear high heels. I have worn some type of high-heeled footwear my entire adult life. I have been married with children and grandchildren and even though I wear high heels and especially feminine high heels, I have never had any desire to have a bi-sexual relationship. Again, as we have said over and over again, it's just a shoe.

Honestly...No..

I am neither bisexual or homosexual, nor do I have any problem with guys who are...

However...As a guy in heels, I sometimes think that wearing heels would somehow be easier if I were an openly flamingly-flamboiant homosexual heel wearing male.. As if it would be more acceptable by the general population...I think the occasional odd look or comment would'nt bother me as much if the fool making the assumption was correct..

my 2 cents worth..

You mean if you actually were the stereotype people might think you were? :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

My heeling has nothing to do with my sexuality; I just like to use heels. In my teens I was arosed by heels but now it's just a choice of footwear. Maybe some guys can feel in the way you put the question. It seems to me, though, that it could be also the other way round and that many bis can adopt heels as their every day costume. I really don't know.

Thought-provoking question but easy to answer. While it is true that high heels are widely associated with sensuality and beauty I knowI am no closer to being 'bi" than I was before I first slipped my foot into a pair of my Mom's heels in 1971. I love heels, even very feminine and very high heels because I love the designs, colors, fabrics, and the way they make the girls happy and I want to enjoy that as well. I have my wife (my Aztec goddess of 25 years next month) and I rest assured my skyscraper heels are not about to lead me off a cliff of bisexual infidelity. And I suspect I am hardly alone. HappyinHeels Heartily Heterosexual GLBT Respectful

Fashion / aesthetic preferrences affecting sexual orientation? Hogwash. One can at the most discover the truth about herself / himself. I've had a thing for both men and women since puberty or even earlier, and the first 'real' coming-out, both to myself and to others, was when I was 19 and began studying. Now I think I was born quite androgynous [with respect to gender identity, not biological sex] :wave:

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

The passion for high heels has no correlation to my sexual preference, but has a high correlation for my love of fashion. Nonetheless, I can see that wearing (or looking at someone wearing) high heels can be a turn-on for many reasons. But it is not a tipping point that could change sexual preference in any way.

Nope, not here. The worry that it might have been the first step was there though. I was always beating myself up that maybe I was not who I thought I was, I was always after girls, never guys. When I came here it was such a relief to find out that a straight guy can be drawn to high heels and even be tempted to try a pair on and still be only interested in the opposite sex. I hope this site and this thread will put many worried guys and partners minds to rest. it does not have to be the first step, but for some it might be although I still cant see that you would not know it before. But that is just my point of view. Heels for me are just a pleasure to be near.

The angels have the phonebox.

Nope, no connection whatsoever. However, wearing heels has opened the door for me to explore more of my feminine side than I ever knew I had, but I still and will always LOVE women. I always have felt I would have made a great lesbian, because I wouldnt mind being able to fully enjoy the female experience from end to end. No attraction to men has ever existed for me.

Nay, nay, and thrice nay! I've loved wearing heels and occasionally other articles from the female side for as long as I can remember, but I've never felt remotely sexually attracted to a man. Wardrobe choices have nothing to do with your sexuality. JimC's said in the past that he's unusual in gay circles because he likes to wear heels. In fact, given that the majority of transvestites are straight, it would make more sense to assume that a man in heels *wasn't* gay.

BI? Gay? Metrosexual? Fag? and so on and so forth. Labels given because society refuses to acknowledge the conflicting reality of individual personalities to society's man-made standards. Those who find their prospective and/or desires differing from the social dogmas instantly feel like outsiders due to the constant smearing and bigoted statements and actions which are part of the social attitude created from the incorrect understanding that the standards have promoted. Unanimously the idea of wearing high heels isn't the culprit that has anything to do with forming people's personality. They are items people can choose to wear, should they have the inclination. Generally, by the time a person is old enough to realize they want to wear heels, they already have a fairly good idea the way they want to lean in matters of their social relationships.

True situation.. I think it happens.

Would be interested to know what others take is on this.

Will share my story briefly.

Had a thing for women in heels like most men.

Split with gf and ended up having her last present at my flat when she left.

The last present was a pair of heels........

Ended up exchanging it for a pair my size after checking this site a few times...

Have now become addicted to buying..

Been out in them..

Its lead on!

Yes, and......?

you clearly don't state that you now have a boyfriend - or have you fallen into a naive preconception that a man wearing heels must mean he's gay?

so has the fact that you now wear heels altered your sexuality? I frankly highly doubt it; it'll be more that you have become more open minded and attuned to your sexuality.

Personally, no. as a teenager I was certainly confused about what I was and what I wanted. I was always quite sure I only liked women (I find other men and their "bits" ugly) - which is still the case - but the fact that I desired wearing heels and cross dressing did make me wonder whether I was miss gendered. Now 18 years or so later, I am quite sure I am straight but love to wear heels (and a corset) as a boy.

WG: Gotta say I had the same conflict in my teens.. Added to other issues that have to do with what kind of sex I do enjoy I was debating heavily if I was supposed to be a girl. After a while I came to terms with the fact I might like some femme things, but overall my personality and most of what I enjoy in life is more in line with what would be considered masculine. That.. and I kinda like my willy :wave: I suspect that anyone who thinks that wearing heels, or any other femme stuff made them bi or gay was in fact that way all along, but it took time for their mind to accept how they felt, and they blamed the femme items, rather then saw them as a key to unlocking a bit more of their own personality. As far as more straight guys into heels then gay/bi's? Just look at the numbers, you guys outnumber us 10-20:1, so yea, even if it was five times more likely for a gay guy to want to wear heels you'd outnumber us by 2-4x.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Just as a woman may have a "girly" side as well as a "tomboy" side, the same goes for men. Although society doesn't want to acknowledge that fact, it doesn't mean that it isn't true. I don't question a woman's sexual preference who dresses in jeans, a t shirt and sneakers during the day and a cocktail dress, heels and makeup by night. Yet society questions me and other like minded individuals. There is no logic to it, just an emotional-brainwashed response. Except drag queen gay performers in character, It simply IS NOT common for a gay man to dress up in feminine attire. Quite the opposite! Why is it so hard to understand this?!?! Maybe because no one takes the time to actually look into this fact and it's easier to label ANYTHING different as gay/faggy. In some fields, we are already living in an 'Idiocracy' society. Any sexual arousal I have from heels is because I imagine a woman wearing them, not myself. It's a pretty hetro way of thinking, don't you think?

well I sure do understand where your coming from Max, you really put it right on here! I could not agree with you more!:wave:

"Bi" what? Bi-polar? Bi-weekly? Bipartisan? I continue to be amazed that people continue to associate clothing with gender or sexual preference. I'm sorry, but that's ancient, narrowminded thinking and total nonsense in my mind! I mean, does anyone ask women who wear jeans and Timberlands if they swing both ways? Sheesh! Speaking just for myself, that sort of think has never, EVER occured to me, and never will! End of story!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

we are already living in an 'Idiocracy' society.

Reminded me of the film - Sexuality is an intrinsic part of our make up (no pun intended) wearing different shoes will not change that. Maybe it's because I live in Brighton (which is the gay capital of the UK), but I think it's 2010 ffs and who gives a flying fig about who you 'sleep' with, also where's my jetpack :wave: