Who here thinks that wearing heels has made them turn bi ? (Be Honest!)

geezyweezy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hetro all the way. I agree whole heartedly with Max's comments and again with Waisted_Giraffe, I was in the same delemer. I'm able to see a handsome man and think wow he's a hunk but very NOT interested, a delicious girl oh YES! Al

Wearing heels has not made me bi-sexual at all. I love women and the way they look. I enjoy wearing the same things women do. Men do nothing for me at all. Once in a while if I see a photo of man dressed as a woman I will take notice. Heels have not made me the least bit interested in men.

I am not bi, gay or anything other than heterosexual. It is unfortunate the world is so used to 'labels.' If you crossdress (a label), then you 'must be gay' (example). But a woman can wear whatever she wants and get away with it. People have to complicate things and I don't understand it. I'll stop here before I begin to rant. :wave:

I'll answer this question with it's a No for me. The biggest hurddle I had to try to over come was getting over my fear of people making fun of me cause of the way I choice to dress. For me wear skirts, heels, hose and thing from the other side of the isle does not make me want to hop in the sack with a man. It make's me want to hop in the sack if you know what I mean. For some reason after I have been wearing a skirt and heels it make's me feel closer and more connected with her, espcially if I can wear what I want when I am with her!

Just another comment or two. As I said before, a definite NO on the "bi" thing. My wife and I have several pairs of matching footwear. Albeit, two pairs are Ariat boots, but we also have a couple pairs of clogs that are the same style. We don't wear matching shoes/boots very often, but I do like the sense of connectedness from it. I just sort of wish we both wore the same size, I'm small footed for a guy and easily fit in women's sizes, but she is small footed for a woman, so that still puts us about four sizes apart. Almost my entire collection of shoes/boots are technically "women's" as with my small and rather narrow feet, the look at fit is much better than men's sized shoes. Most are very unisex casual shoes, clogs, or cowboy boots. Nonetheless, even in boot styles where an identical style actually is made for both men and women, the women's model looks far better on my foot because there isn't all that extra width.

I'm the same as you, trickrider, I have a womens size 9 foot (small for men):wave: so they all fit much better for my feet, I'd say.

I've never considered even thinking about this aspect of wearing heels. I've been wearing heels since before I was old enough to remember. So, since I am absolutely "straight," It never occurred to me to even that wearing heels could have this effect upon anyone. In fact, I find this question to be absolutely crazy. I've always thought that if you were "gay," you were oriented that direction from birth and that a single event or thing could change this orientation. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I don't think wearing heels, or even full femail attire turns you "bi", but some guys may find an underlying feeling, hitherto unknown to them. Guys who dress fully, may have a mad notion to see life from the other side, but again, most will use imagination and/or toys to satisfy those thoughts.

totter along into history

Ok... I've tried to ignore this thread, but clearly it hasn't gone away quick enough. The whole idea that an item can change your sexual preferences is idiotic. The in brackets part trying to urge us to not fake the response is just insulting. Now, if you have asked me if eating strawberry jam on my toast might have improved my ability count... well of course it did! Oh, while discussing this thread to my wife and the fact that there are 5 pages of responses so far, she asked me, "Are all these responses people asking if the OP is a nutcase?"

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

To be honest I did not know what being gay or bi was until way after I was married, married in 1972 divorced in 1983, present girlfriend 1984 and still together (should have gone to specsavers).

life is not a rehearsal

A big fat negative there! I'm straight and no plans at changing. Whilst I have acknowledged looking at a "hunk" and thinking wow! it's in envy not attraction. Early years puberty confusion maybe I could have liked to be female, but? It just didn't happen! Youngest daughter has two close male friends that are gay, well they are more girlie than just gay, great people. Interest NONE. Odd thought, there has been several films where son and dad /mum and daughter swap personalities/bodies, seen none that swap genders? Al

I would imagine that anyone who is latent bi sexual may have there true feelings awakened by wearing clothing synonimous with the oposite sex.

Isn't the number of alternative lifstyles increasing at a rate higher than ever before. So, it has to be the gender determination for clothing that brings out the true identity of people.

If this is the case, a lot of women would be coming out from wearing men's clothes according to this assumption. Then again, they don't have to come out, because society has permitted women to have a choice to be who ever they are and a wardrobe to match. It's not that women haven't earn or worked for the freedoms they now enjoy, compared to a couple of centuries back, but the inequality has swung the other way in some areas. Men can't exhibit any tendencies or desires determined to be under the feminine category with out being perceived as derogatory and/or perversive. When women do manly stuff, they are praised and encouraged to do more, which is the correct approach men should also receive for their feminine ventures to be fair and just.

I would imagine that anyone who is latent bi sexual may have there true feelings awakened by wearing clothing synonimous with the oposite sex.

I don't think Amanda Snake's comment is unreasonable, or anything to be offended by. It does not suggest that ALL, or even that "most" guys who wear heels are gay/bi/whatever. Statistically though, some of us must be, and it is possible that some of those may have only become awakened to their sexual preference after loosing some of their other inhibitions by wearing woman's clothing or shoes...it seems pretty reasonable to me. And although it is not the case for myself, and may not be the case for most here, I see no reason that it can't be the case for some, and therefore there is no reason to be defensive about it. For sure, like everybody else here, I get tired of people assuming that I am gay for wearing heels, but I don't think that was the intention at all in Amanda's comment.

Further to my previous comment, I think it may be more the wording of the original post "Who here thinks that wearing heels has made them turn bi ? (Be Honest!)" that has generated so many defensive replies.. Seriously, putting on a shoe of any kind obviously cannot "make you turn bi", and that I do take some offense to as well, just because it is quite silly.

Absolutely not. I have been married for 21 years now to a wonderful woman, and I have a smart and beautiful 20 year old daughter. I tell them both daily how much I love them. When I see a woman walking at the mall or down the street, I look at her (and her heels), but I have never once looked at a guy in that way. I wear heels and other items for my pleasure and my comfort, not to feel like that. Point made?

When you introduce gender ambiguity into your life it can act as a trigger to explore other aspects of your gender difinition too such as your sexuality. I think that it is possible that the wearing of heels, especially in a sex scenario, can lead to a greater degree of adventurousness (if there's such a word) and may lead you to explore that side of your personality that you were in denial about. So no, wearing heels won't turn you bi but could possibly awaken those urges in you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think Dr. Shoe just nailed it. Your interest in exploring high heels, may trigger something that was already going on inside you, nothing more. For example, when I speak of my sexuality, it includes my sensuality. High heels absolutely increase my sensuality. I love the way they make me feel. They bring about a certain level of arousal. Most of that sexual energy is very naturally directed to my wife. Sometimes, it leads to self pleasure. I suppose that if I were locked in a room with anyone who was as turned on by high heels, and loved wearing them as much as me, some form of mutual pleasuring could happen. I doubt that wearing heels alone would make me want to have a sexual encounter with another man, though I suppose I might get turned on by a man who would enjoy servicing my boots. I've never had such an encounter, and it is doubtful that I ever will. Still, I would make the distinction that two men, enjoying a common passion toward heels, would not be the same thing as turning, or being either gay or bisexual. Some of my boot friends might say, "It's just a boot thing." I hope this helps...

I will have to say No. What heel wearing has done for me is to appreciate women and their femininity more. It also has made my best friend/girlfriend and I grow closer and have the best communication that I have ever had with anyone. We can talk about anything. No fear of rejection or judgment just open acceptance of who we are. She encourages me to wear what I want when I want. As we both think, their "just clothes". Its not what we wear who makes us who we are. Blackberry