where to get extreme heels for

beaztheelz

Fetish Factory in FL still has a small shoe selection including a few ballet heels, but I don't remember seeing any "extreme" heels, but maybe I missed them. Junkman's Daughter in Atlanta has a decent selection including ballets (at least the last time I was there). Most lingerie/adult stores sells shoes as well, mostly overpriced, and not sure what size range they may have. :wave:

Does anybody know any stores that usually operate in malls that sell extreme heels? It doesnt have to be in a mall but are there any shoes stores nation wide that sell extreme heels. What store can i find some ballets in?

If you're in the United States....you can go to 'Victoria's Secrets' stores.....and also any store that caters for Exotic Dancers, Pole Dancers and Strippers.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

i live in south carolina. iwas wondering if there are any shoe stores known for carrying extreme heels? say for example, a 9 west store or a similar store?

...Not sure what part you live in, but there's an Aldo store in the Haywood Mall in Greenville. And I think there may be a 9 West outlet store in Gaffney at Prime Outlets.