Hello

Hi all, My name is marcel and i am from south africa and living in pretoria wich is the capital city of my country. Just a few words about myself,i am hetro sexual and are married.i just have this "thing' for high heels from about when i could remember.i am so glad i found this forum and only to see that there is n lot of people who shares the same intrests.i love wearing woman shoes myself..all kinds of shoes...but how higher the heels the more i want it.my wife doesnt understand:cry1: it so i only do it when i am alone.i must say i love stockings,pantyhose and sexy underwear:yummy::wave:. thanks for a GREAT forum and i know i would love it here

Welcome to hhplace, marcel :) you are not the only one of our members that describes his love for high heels and other items of feminine apparel the same as yours. There are several other members from South Africa so make yourself at home and feel free to discuss any and all aspects of high heels with us. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.