Flats

Crazyewok

I know this is a High heel site site but wondering if any of you guys also wear flates from the women section?. I never really considerd untill to day when I found some in a shop that caught my eye http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/flats/79320532-kounkel/96.

I must say wow. Even in flates women have it better. The materials are so light and breathable, unlike the heavy clunky stuffy shoes that you get in mens section. Although I would'nt go in heels full time I'm half tempted to to adopt this for everyday wear.

I wore these about oxford street for 5/6 hours and never got so much a glance.

I wear flat ballet shoes whenever I'm at home and need a rest from heels. My favourite style are the classic plain ones, i.e. no buckles or other embelishments. I have quite a few pairs, maybe 10. Leopard print ones from Faith are well hot!!! I've also worn them in out and about, once with fishnets showing from under my skinny jeans. Got just as many looks in those as I do stilettoes :wave:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Thanks for the thread, actually. Never really thought about having flats as backup for when I get tired of walking in heels. The other day, it was all day in heels, and when I finally called it quits with my boots, I switched to lower-heeled peep-toe boots. When I probably could have worn my camo flats through the shoe and out. Guess I just love heels :wave:

Formally "HHDude"

Flats are great!! I have worn flats since I was a teen. When heels are not proper or appropriate for the occasion, I usually wear flats, mostly sandals... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hi, I like to wear flats. I wear feminine styled flats whenever I'm not in heels. I usually carry a pair of flat scrunchy style shoes in my handbag in case I have to slip my heels off. I never drive in heels so its useful to wear flatties when driving. You can get some really glam looking flats, I like the details, cut-outs, low sides, peeps, slings, ornamentation etc etc..and the leather is so soft. In reality you need flats cause you can get too much of a good thing with your heels. Cheers Heel-Lover

I just think it funny women claim mens feet stink. Well if you look at how think and bulky our shoes are suposed to be can you blame us! Sure big heavy duty have there place. But Is'nt it healthier to wear the thin fabric flats woman get to choose from?

I have some flat black gladiator sandals & a black pair of flat knee high boots (VERY comfy) plus let's say about 5 years ago I used to have some black flat mary janes too!:wave:

I also wear REEBOK "princess" black shoes-for my work (@ a supermarket where comfort is a must) denisegurl2, I was just tell my mom tonight (while on a walk around the block in such a pair, one of several I have) that I need to get a new pair very soon, I know where I can get them @ a good price, too:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been a high heel guy, but this weekend my wife and I are going to shopping for some flats for both of us. The other day, she got an old pair of hers out and the leather was cracked. They are simple in design, black leather with a square toe. I commented that the flats could almost pass for a guys pair of shoes. Seeing the interest I had in them, she said we should go shopping to find some new flats and if we're lucky maybe the store will have the same pair in both our sizes.

I like the light weight of flats and the many attractive styles and colors from which to choose. Flats allow more options, especially if I know I'll be walking on grass, etc., where heels are not the best bet. I love heels but flats are a nice change of pace!