Summer Solstice

Any of our members visit Stonehenge this morning ? (Ooops; big typo in the subject line and I don't know how to edit it: misspelled "Soltice." Should have read "Solstice")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi there Bubba, I only saw your post today. I didn't make Stonehenge but did see the sun rise in Bristol, which isn't too far away! I was just on my way home from a night out with friends, Dr. Shoe and friends included ! To be honest I was a bit 'stonehenged' myself !

Any of our members visit Stonehenge this morning ?

(Ooops; big typo in the subject line and I don't know how to edit it: misspelled "Soltice." Should have read "Solstice")

Changed for you. No, I didnt go and also live fairly close.

The latest Dr Who (with our friend Prof River Song, her of the awsome heels) is in two parts set below Stonehenge, the first part last weekend, the next this coming Saturday.

Good Planning BBC, now if we could only get her back in those heels again.

The angels have the phonebox.

• 1 month later...

Late post never seen it rise properly there first visit 1974 - overslept:cry1: 76 crashed out just a bit too early 4am:cry1: 78 or was it 79 couldn't get on site so went elsewhere:sad: 83 (got the t shirt) now deceased) think I was stoned at the time or was it humping? 84 made it but very misty horizon, first sight way above the same. High light listening to very rude druids who thought the had more right (or rite) Think I may have meet Alex and Maxine Saunders - alleged king and queen of the witches (according to the news of the world) lost all enthusiasm after that especially after the "beanfield" battle Al ps (I'm not and Alex or related)

Went there in the late sixties, before it was all fenced off, walked among the stones etc, only a few miles west from where I live.

life is not a rehearsal