Platform Sandals for Guys ... Girlfriend says they're cool

Raphael

:wink:

Greetings Everyone,

As I just got a nice present from my girlfriend, I thought I would share the moment. Previous week-end, she went shopping for summer shoes and called me in the office saying that she had bought me some shoes as well. She said that she could not wait for me to come home and try them on.

To my great surprise, I found that she was in the kitchen waiting for me. She told me to get dressed in my leisure clothes (shorts and t-shirt) and she would make me dinner.

When I was sitting in the living room watching the news on TV, she came into the room with a shoe-box wearing a big smile. At the time, I totally forgot about the conversation that we had had in the afternoon by phone.

She opened the shoe-box and I half expected her to show me a pair of sandals, but she knows I'm too apprehensive to wear sandals.

Anyway, she held up a pair of black platform sandals. I smiled and said that those would look really nice on her. She said: "No, No silly... they're for you...

I would love to post a picture of them, but would somebody please help me? How do I do this??

Cordially,

Raphaël

Nice one, Raphael. It's always good to have an encouraging partner. To post a picture, include this text, removing all of the spaces:

[ img ] http://path.to.image/ [ /img ]

There's also a discussion somewhere on the board about an image server we can use. Can't remember where just now, but that's a good place to post your photos.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh they are gorgeous Raphael:D

Yam wrote:

There's also a discussion somewhere on the board about an image server we can use. Can't remember where just now, but that's a good place to post your photos.

It's "HERE" (click) honey :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Oh they are gorgeous Raphael:D

Yam wrote:

It's "HERE" (click) honey :lol:

Why thank you, my dear. What would I do without you :lol: ?

ObShoe: Those sandals are fantastic. You're definitely lucky there, Raphael!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

This is something that is way over due. If someone could just come up with a way to get some of the more progressive guys to break out of the mold. It would open up a whole new market in men's apperal

%7Boption%7D

I don't want to hijack this thread, but just gotta let it off my chest. I went heel shopping today. Need less to say, i came back home empty handed. I went to a dozen shoe stores, and not a single store carries interesting shoes of my size 40/41 european. I saw some gorgeous 4" sandals, which were number 40, but were just a tad too small. #$!#!@#$! Damn i envy you for your gf Raphael :lol:

For posting images, there should not be any spaces in the code you put in the forum message.

From the posted URL, it looks like the shoes came from: http://www.silhouette.nl/

I am surprised at the lack of size 41 shoes in your area. Many UK stores go from size 36 to 42 these days; with a select few going a little more one way or the other.