My next Order:=)

Leigh

Wow. Those are some delicious heels. Here's hoping payday comes soon!

Alexa

They sure is. The second they are breaked in im gona wear them for work. I should be able to do that comfortly with the added support you get from boots instead of pumps.

I love the way they're designed to be very close fitting and follow the shape of the ankle and calf, and how you can hardly see any seams. Be sure to let us know how you get on with them when they arrive. Alexa

Leigh, they look gorgeous! The smooth black shaft contrast very well with the bright red soles. How high are those thin heels? Do most people also find that high heel boots offer better support then high heel pumps and pumps offer better support then sandals?

I love the way they're designed to be very close fitting and follow the shape of the ankle and calf, and how you can hardly see any seams.

Be sure to let us know how you get on with them when they arrive.

Alexa

Yes they sure looks nice. I hope the craftman ship is just as nice.

Leigh, they look gorgeous! The smooth black shaft contrast very well with the bright red soles. How high are those thin heels?

Do most people also find that high heel boots offer better support then high heel pumps and pumps offer better support then sandals?

The heels are 16cm. Some pumps gives better support then some boots and the same way around. i think it depends on the shoe and the person.

I am surprised to see that they make such high heels without a platform. While I love how great those boots look, if I were to wear something similar, I would not stand up at all. I would just sit and look pretty hahahaha

All it requires to wear heels of that heigth is training. Much training but well worth it. I can only advice you to try cause the reward if you complete is great.

All it requires to wear heels of that heigth is training. Much training but well worth it. I can only advice you to try cause the reward if you complete is great.

You have very good balance Leigh! As for myself, I know my limitations. With my current 3 inch heels, I already need padding to last the entire day without feeling very strained and tired. I am wearing a pair of fur lined boots with pantyhose and thick socks for padding with 3 inch heels. I don't think I can wear anymore padding and your skyscraper heels would probably have me exhausted after walking from the parking lot to my desk hahaha

Hi Leigh, those boots are absolutely gorgeous. You're a very lucky girl lol And yes Heidi, to answer you question, I'm also one of those people who think boots offer more support than shoes. I wear boots most of the year but now the sun has come out here in the UK I've switched over to my courts for work and I noticed it straight away!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Leigh, those boots are absolutely gorgeous. You're a very lucky girl lol

And yes Heidi, to answer you question, I'm also one of those people who think boots offer more support than shoes. I wear boots most of the year but now the sun has come out here in the UK I've switched over to my courts for work and I noticed it straight away!

I'm the same as you Sue! Now that the temperatures reached a high of +27C just past noon, I switched to my pumps with an ankle strap and feel like I am walking on hard rock. Of course, there is no way I can bring my boots back out until the temperature drops. What months do you wear your boots up until Sue?

• 2 weeks later...

In a few weeks, some high heel sandals should be going on sale as summer merchandise is going to be cleared to make way for fall merchandise at stores, everyone be on the looking for good deals!

Im not really a sandal type of girl. Infact i prefer all my shoes to be simple and non strappy. Aint nothing better than a pair of classic pumps or boots.

Im not really a sandal type of girl. Infact i prefer all my shoes to be simple and non strappy. Aint nothing better than a pair of classic pumps or boots.

I am just like you! In fact, I don't own any sandals at all other then a pair of flip flops for the beach that I bought but have never worn.

I am usually in boots and am in classic closed toe pumps only when the weather gets too hot.

I think we are in the minority though Leigh as I know most girls wear sandals more then any other shoe

Just came across these nice boots that Fuss just introduced. They are gona be order when my next paycheck arrive:D Also found a nice satin corset from Axfords to go with them.

Leigh.

These looks quite like mine, except that mine is in patent leather. I can assure you that you will get many comments both from girls as well as boys :) I've gotten lots of comments where I have bought them and so forth. I just love them they are one my absolute favourites among the few shoes I own. Actually I only own one pair of boots that really counts and these are the ones :)

post-24919-133522921274_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am just like you! In fact, I don't own any sandals at all other then a pair of flip flops for the beach that I bought but have never worn.

I am usually in boots and am in classic closed toe pumps only when the weather gets too hot.

I think we are in the minority though Leigh as I know most girls wear sandals more then any other shoe

Yeah we are but that a good thing cause i like not being like everyone else:D

These looks quite like mine, except that mine is in patent leather. I can assure you that you will get many comments both from girls as well as boys :) I've gotten lots of comments where I have bought them and so forth. I just love them they are one my absolute favourites among the few shoes I own. Actually I only own one pair of boots that really counts and these are the ones :)

[ATTACH]10573[/ATTACH]

Those are nice boots aswell allthough the heel is to low for me as im more or less only 6 and 7 inch non plat offcourse. But really nice boots:D

Lately I have been wearing a long lab coat for work so no one really sees what kind of heels I have on. They can hear them when I am walking on a hard surface though

Guess some guys was wondering what was underneath:D I have a pair of 6inch pointed pumps wich i sometimes wear with my fav jeans with bootcut so you can only just see the tip of the shoe.

I'm not really a boots person but I have to say that those are simply stunning, and I'd certainly buy some if I could afford them. I don't think the heel height would be a problem for me, UK size 8, as I habitually wear 5.5" - 6" heeled open and closed shoes. I think such close fitting boots would give more support than shoes or sandals, my experience of Fuss shoes is that they are very well made and balanced.

These boots look great. I think they are very attractive and sexy, so I would wear them for a specific occasion. The heels are very nice and I wonder how comfortable are these boots ? But definitely I would love wearing them :). Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 1 month later...

These boots look great.

I think they are very attractive and sexy, so I would wear them for a specific occasion.

The heels are very nice and I wonder how comfortable are these boots ?

But definitely I would love wearing them :wave:.

Kiss

Sab

Unf i havent got em yet. When the finance finnaly allowed it they where out of stock in my size :( But now the money is waiting in my savings account to when they egt back in stock in my size