Interview tomorrow

Ok, so tomorrow after work I have an interview. As some of you may know from my previous posts I'm not 100% happy where I'm working at the moment. So this is the 2nd step forward in trying to fix things. (The first was joining a recruitment agency)

Hope the interview goes well. Will you be wearing heels to the interview?

hh4evr1: Fill in the blanks:

I am now working as a? ____________________. If, as a result of this

interview, I will be working as a ? ___________________.

I wish you success in your interview.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

"Yea, I've been for a few walks in my wedges however its my stilettos that Ive found it hard, mostly because of that clicking sound that it hard to cover up, totally giving me away a mile before anyone sees me." Hiya There IIH and Good Luck with upcoming Interview. Stumbling upon Your Own QUOTE (copied above) from 12.5 months ago, if you still got the Wedges just wear them. Take Care. ~~~ B'LUV :-)

Boots Rock!!!!

Actually I address my comment to the wrong person. It was meant for ImInHeels and not for hh4ever1, Sorry about that....:wave::)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was going to say, I was wondering why the focus was moving away me and my interview to someone else. Thanks for wishing me luck guys. Had the interview on Monday, seemed to go well, but I've not heard back yet :S need to chase down the agency who got me the interview. To answer your question! I am now working as a? _IT Consultant_. If, as a result of this interview, I will be working as a ? _Analysis/Programmer

looks like I should be getting a second Technical interview. Apprantly they were very impressed by me in my first interview. Time to brush up on the systems they use in preparation for the second technical interview.

Thanks :wave:, Heard a little more back today. The job where i had the interview are waiting on a board meeting to discuss budget, ect. (this is a new role). So are looking to setup the interview for some time next week. The other two jobs I applied for, one had already started interviews before i got my CV in, they are waiting for someone to accept however if this falls through then they will want to interview me. And the last job I applied for still haven't responded, and the HR is chasing up the line manager.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, 11 days later and people are still dragging their heels so to speak. I'm desprate to get things moving but things seem to have stalled waiting for interviews to be arranged. Would be good just to get things over and done with.

IminHeels, Good luck on managing to persevere the European bueaucracy in your search for a new position. I imagine it can't be easy to watch the folly while you are waiting for a chance to reach for your goals. Hang in there as I hope it is temporary inconvenience towards permanent improvement. HappyinHeels :wave:

Ok, been invited back for a couple more interviews at some other places. Problem is each of these jobs is in a slightly different area, so lots of swatting up for each one for the technical interviews. Also have the second interview for the first job. Lots of options at the moment!

Thanks Roni, I had a new problem late last week, my heel on my work shoes broke (I know I sound like a girl), leaving me with no good shoes. Ok I say that I do have that pair of 4" stellito heels however thats a sure fire way to get a few negative points in an interview. So I went out and got a nice pair for £30 in the sale reduced from £70 :wave:

Thanks Roni,

I had a new problem late last week, my heel on my work shoes broke (I know I sound like a girl), leaving me with no good shoes. Ok I say that I do have that pair of 4" stellito heels however thats a sure fire way to get a few negative points in an interview. So I went out and got a nice pair for £30 in the sale reduced from £70 :wave:

Curious to know what style of shoes did you buy?

Had my second interview at another place this week, seem to go well, think they may come back with an offer. Still waiting for a second interview date to be arranged at another company. I also had a first interview with a different company. They said it would be mid next week before they got back to me, as they still had a few more people to interview. However that day, they called and wanted to arrange a second interview, despite the fact they still have a few more people to have their 1st interview. So it's looking like I'll have my pick of the jobs, which is always a good thing!