wearing 51/2 inch platform pumps with a romper outfit

trevor

my wife bought a romper outfit 2 days ago which consists of a cute top and shorts all in one. this is the type of outfit you could wear to a picnic or you can change the look dramatically with a pair of heels. my wife tried it on for me with the new 51/2 inch platform white pumps that she bought at bakers which are called victoria. with these shoes and this outfit you really get that wow factor. we went to a nice restaurant last night and she wore this outfit with her white platform heels. it was amazing watching peoples reactions. one guy was pointing out the shoes to his wife and 2 other girls couldnt take their eyes of my wifes shoes. the hostess who sat us told my wife she loved her shoes. i love looking at peoples reactions when my wife wears these type of shoes. the funny thing my wife has no idea whats happening. when my wife went to the ladies room there was a booth with 2 couples and they were all looking. the thing is most people dont wear really high heels anymore so when everyone sees this its like my wife is from another planet. are there any other couples that go through these type of experiences. i would love to here your stories.

trevor IS a very lucky man, and so am I! While being I was being an usher at a friend's wedding, my wife decided to use the opportunity to dress to the nines! It is, unfortunately, something she doesn't do often, but when she does, WOW! She wore a fairly short flowy black dress with a small silver jewel piece right under the bust, shiny black tights, and Jessica Simpson Rachella booties in pewter patent. She had her hair and makeup done just right, and EVERYBODY was talking to her about her outfit! Not for the first time, I had numerous guys coming up to me and complimenting her. Even the groom, who's bride is quite gorgeous, made a comment, and I told him to keep his eyes on the lady in white, as the one in black is mine! Thank you for sharing your story trevor, I hope someone can enjoy mine as well.

Any pictures? Victoria are a beautiful pair of shoes. I'd love to have a pair!

my wife bought a romper outfit 2 days ago which consists of a cute top and shorts all in one. this is the type of outfit you could wear to a picnic or you can change the look dramatically with a pair of heels. my wife tried it on for me with the new 51/2 inch platform white pumps that she bought at bakers which are called victoria. with these shoes and this outfit you really get that wow factor. we went to a nice restaurant last night and she wore this outfit with her white platform heels. it was amazing watching peoples reactions. one guy was pointing out the shoes to his wife and 2 other girls couldnt take their eyes of my wifes shoes. the hostess who sat us told my wife she loved her shoes. i love looking at peoples reactions when my wife wears these type of shoes. the funny thing my wife has no idea whats happening. when my wife went to the ladies room there was a booth with 2 couples and they were all looking. the thing is most people dont wear really high heels anymore so when everyone sees this its like my wife is from another planet. are there any other couples that go through these type of experiences. i would love to here your stories.

Trevor and Purrkitty408 ...

Two very lucky men. I think it is so cool when any woman dresses to the hilt an the room goes silent when she enters and walks across it. This sounds like two fun experiences for both of you and I am happy for both of you and your wives.