Very small feet

Nienna

Is there someone in here with the same problem as me? I have very small feet EUR size 33,5... I find it very hard to find shoes that fit but I have finally found a pair of beautiful black stilettos and one pair of very nice high heeled boots. Otherwise I'm restricted to shopping in the childrens department... not so nice... I have to import every shoe and I envy all of you with "regular" shoe sizes...

Yes, I know what this is like because I have a friend with very small feet who wears children's shoes a good deal. She also has skinny calves so her leg do not fill out the shafts of boots fully either. Fortunately there are a good many online suppliers of small shoes in fashionable styles, so I hope you're not totally deprived. I think there's a thread on here where people mention various suppliers

http://www.hhplace.org/high_heels_wanted/14369-high_heels_but_i_gotta_little_feet.html

Alexa.

I feel for you Nienna! It is hard but there is good news. Children's shoes usually cost less and depending on the country you are in, some countries charge tax on adult shoes but not on children's shoes. At a store I went to recently, I saw a pair of adult boots for 100€ but the very same pair in children's sizes was only 75€!

Thank you all for the links and responses. I'll will most definately check it out. I'm after high heels 12 cm so shopping in the childrens department just won't do anymore. I the only upside to this is the price though :wave:

Thank you all for the links and responses. I'll will most definately check it out. I'm after high heels 12 cm so shopping in the childrens department just won't do anymore. I the only upside to this is the price though :wave:

Just out of curiosity, how high do children's high heels go up to? How many cm?

Just out of curiosity, how high do children's high heels go up to? How many cm?

The heels I have from the childrens department is approx. 2-3 cm... The highest ones I have seen (even though I didn't buy them since the looked terrible) were 4 cm.

Is there someone in here with the same problem as me? I have very small feet EUR size 33,5... I find it very hard to find shoes that fit but I have finally found a pair of beautiful black stilettos and one pair of very nice high heeled boots. Otherwise I'm restricted to shopping in the childrens department... not so nice... I have to import every shoe and I envy all of you with "regular" shoe sizes...

Nienna, I realize that trying to find a nice pair of high heel pumps or boots in size 33.5 EU is very difficult. Perhaps you can try wearing two pairs of thick socks so you can fit into a larger size pump or boot.

It's hard to find heels in such small sizes...that you can actually try on before buying. It's a real pain having to buy online without knowing just how well the shoes fit. I have relatively small feet myself although not quite as small as yours. My husband's godsister (i suppose that's what how you would term the relationship) is about 4 feet 9 inches (at most i think). She is extremely short and has the small feet to go along with it. Like yourself, she only shops in the children's department. Anything unusual or stylish has to be special ordered online. I don't believe i've ever seen her wear anything above 2 inches though and I wasn't even aware it was possible to buy stiletto pumps in those sizes.

I find that the shorter you are, the more you want to wear heels to look taller but the harder it is to find heels. From what I read, the United States tend to have the largest shoe sizes. I wonder what country or region has the smallest shoe sizes for adult females.

• 2 weeks later...

Nienna, I realize that trying to find a nice pair of high heel pumps or boots in size 33.5 EU is very difficult. Perhaps you can try wearing two pairs of thick socks so you can fit into a larger size pump or boot.

Believe me I've got much experience with soles and lots of socks to go with it just to be able to fit into a pair of size 35 shoes but that only works during the cold seasons... It works in boots though if you can manage the heat in the summer :wave:

It's hard to find heels in such small sizes...that you can actually try on before buying.

It's a real pain having to buy online without knowing just how well the shoes fit. I have relatively small feet myself although not quite as small as yours.

My husband's godsister (i suppose that's what how you would term the relationship) is about 4 feet 9 inches (at most i think). She is extremely short and has the small feet to go along with it. Like yourself, she only shops in the children's department. Anything unusual or stylish has to be special ordered online. I don't believe i've ever seen her wear anything above 2 inches though and I wasn't even aware it was possible to buy stiletto pumps in those sizes.

There are a couple of sites out there like ernest.fr fuss-shuhe.de and pretty-small-shoes.com that have shoes in small sizes... but it could be difficult ordering online though since you're not able to try them out. I'm 5'4'' and have 33,5 so I'm a bit taller than her but I understand her issue perfectly. Hope these links will help a bit on the way to a nice pair of heels for her to wear.

Hi my sister is 4ft9 shes 22 years old she has uk size 2 feet , she got a pair of 5" pump stilettos from a ebay seller marked eu34 (they look tiny), they fit her foot just fine but gosh are they high on her and she cant walk in them any longer than a few hrs. i wear uk5 and wear 5.5" but compared to her my feet are no way as high arched and no way past vertical like her feet are in the same hight,my idea is that you will find very high heels in your small size very hard to walk in,good luck .

shaz

Believe me I've got much experience with soles and lots of socks to go with it just to be able to fit into a pair of size 35 shoes but that only works during the cold seasons... It works in boots though if you can manage the heat in the summer :wave:

How many pairs of socks and/or nylons does it take for you to go from a size 33.5 to a size 35?

I know that once you hit a size 35, finding shoes is no longer that hard. Also, the extra padding you have on will help making walking in heels more comfortable.