New in Oregon

Welcome groundplanr. I think if you read some of the threads you will find that we are just one big happy heel of a family. Don't know what excatly you mean by creapy but we all do have one thing in common and thats high heels.

real men wear heels

New here, obviously.... And just looking forward to seeing what you folks are like. Hopefully not too creepy.

Anyway, Hi all, and nice to meet you!

GP

Well now! It is customary for new members to introduce themselves to the members of this forum when they want to join, and to tell everyone about their interest in high heels. Once you do that, we can make up our minds if your are "creepy" to the point of rejecting your membership

I can safely say, however, that if you're looking for a "creepy" forum, this ain't it, buddy..........:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi guys, My interest in heels lies primarily in watching people wear them. I do wear them myself when I can, but that is all too infrequent these days. I have yet to see a man wearing them in public yet, but in the eugene area, I guess it is only a matter of time until it catches on. And the creepy thing....I've mentioned my interest in heels at other forums, and the bombardment of downright disgusting "proposals" turns me away.

This is really a fashion site and not a contact or fetish site so don't worry about the indecent proposals. Even I don't get any! Welcome to the forum anyway!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi guys,My interest in heels lies primarily in watching people wear them. I do wear them myself when I can, but that is all too infrequent these days.

I have yet to see a man wearing them in public yet, but in the eugene area, I guess it is only a matter of time until it catches on.

And the creepy thing....I've mentioned my interest in heels at other forums, and the bombardment of downright disgusting "proposals" turns me away.

Wow, now I understand where you're coming from. With 8 short of 8,000 members that have joined us here, there are bound to be one or two that might make a "unsolicited proposal" to another member. However, it will be unusual if you do get one (unless you ask, of course :clap: )

So, given that the "creepy" aspect has been successfully addressed, Welcome to hhplace :)

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.