Heels = Sex Appeal

Heel Convert

Hi everyone! Being relatively new to heels I was suprised at the amount of added male attention I get by wearing them. An average days walk to work in 4in heels leaves a trail of captavated guys in my wake. All a man needs to hear is the "click", "click" of a pair of heels and he seems to zero in on them. Is this reaction hardwired into them? :wave:

To be fair the sound of a heel on the floor is quite noticeable, it really demands attention, and for a lot of us just the sound is sexy (i love it when my gf comes to open the door and i try to guess what shoes she will be wearing by the sound they make). I don't think the reaction is hardwired, like a natural thing, but the thing is that we have been led to belive that a high heel is sexy (by the media etc) and that is a pretty deep programing right now, there are also of course the physical aspects of how a heel makes you walk etc and the psicological apects as well. So i guess it's not hardwired but it could be considered very deep, low level programming, i know couple of guys that don't actually like women in high heels (not in this site of course) but i don't think they are the norm.

Yes....Heels = Sex Appeal. No doubt about it. My low level programming can identify & process the sound of a clicking heel in milli-seconds and a full visual analysis of the sexiness of the heels and the wearer follows soon afterwards.

Is this reaction hardwired into them? :wave:

Yes! Whenever I hear that sound, I turn to see where it is coming from, who the person is making it, and what footwear is making this sound. I am not disappointed very often.

Hi everyone! Being relatively new to heels I was suprised at the amount of added male attention I get by wearing them.

Is this reaction hardwired into them? :clap:

Totally....and doesn't it make you feel SOOO good!:wave::)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 6 months later...

I would say it has some kind of sex appeal. If you take me for instance, seeing any random woman wear heels is something that (for a lack of better terms) gets to me. But seeing my sisters or my mother wear heels... doesn't exactly feel right (again, for a lack of better terms).

I would say it has some kind of sex appeal. If you take me for instance, seeing any random woman wear heels is something that (for a lack of better terms) gets to me. But seeing my sisters or my mother wear heels... doesn't exactly feel right (again, for a lack of better terms).

Right terms there without any misunderstanding.

Click. Click and it's radar up for a look.....sometimes it's me.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All In my opinion high heels are about the most sexiest thing a woman can wear, I can hear a pair of heels clicking from a great distance and always look, if possible a comment to the wearer, never had a bad reaction yet.

Hi everyone! Being relatively new to heels I was suprised at the amount of added male attention I get by wearing them. An average days walk to work in 4in heels leaves a trail of captavated guys in my wake. All a man needs to hear is the "click", "click" of a pair of heels and he seems to zero in on them. Is this reaction hardwired into them? :lmao:

Totally....and doesn't it make you feel SOOO good!:):lmao:

Oh yes. With a pencil skirt and seamed stockings I feel like a million dollars!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Many guys are attracted to the sound of stilettos on the pavement, and I'm sure your 4 inchers are attractive. Do you have a picture of your favourite shoes that you want to post?

It's programming. Heels have been worn by women so most people have been taught, if you will, to expect a woman to be wearing them. Usually, she is dressed attractively to coordinate the look, which may heighten the expectation of the actual appearance. Since heels have this reputation, their appeal has been only associated with women, which has combined with women as having sex appeal. A man in heels would not get the same endorsements, once his personage is made known, at least to most men. Women, on the other hand and once men in heels is commonplace, would be just as excited by the expectation and encounter, as men are about women. Heels on their own have the lines and styling that are pleasing to behold, which makes them desireable to both men and women. The purchaser and/or wearer determines the value of having them on. The beholder evaluates the attractiveness they see from the total exhibition. Which could be the heels were lovely, but the person was a turn off or they were admired as everything coordinated well.

I would definitely agree with this. I originally caught the eye of my fiance because I was in heels. I do notice guys taking notice of me as I walk by. Some of their wives didn't approve of that.

I agree with both the attractiveness of the sound and the physical apperence. Now do you ladies wear them to attract the attention or do you enjoy more the way the heels make you feel? So far my wife hasnt hit me yet, because I have definatly turned too look!

• 3 months later...

I love when I see a girl in the mall wearing some really high heels! I would also respectfully say to all women out there that putting on a pair of heels instantly makes you up from like a 7 to a 9 just like that.

I am not that into "really high heels". I prefer to wear heels I can walk around in but I hope this upgrade works for 4" heels too :smile:

For certain men, some women have sex appeal and visa versa for certain women, some men catch their eyes. Every individual has their own senses about other's appeal. The vibes and/or look of a person may attract some people and repel others. First impressions and an individual's reaction usually tends to narrow down the candidates towards getting better acquainted. The stories like the school geek ending up with the cheerleader or the wallflower winning the heart of the student body president happens. In this forum, we'd like to believe heels benefitted these type of relationships. When heels do, then they are another positive for heeling, but I really suspect heels were icings on earned and developing friendships. We have experienced the personal moments of seeing pairs of heels which captured our essence and we knew in an instant we desired to try them on. If not right then, eventually we found a pair that fitted. Putting them on and then walking in them was an elation that was a fulfillment beyond our expectations. Men and women have these initial senses as they find heels are another choice of footwear they want to have in their appareling selections. Again, many of the differences between men and women are socially promoted and not based on reality.

A woman wearing heels suggests a woman who sets femenine elegance instead of comfort.

For sure Roxy, but why must it be "instead"? Maybe for many guys there is sex appeal in seeing a woman suffering/struggling in her heels, but certainly not for me... I see sex appeal in a woman who is comfortable in her heels, both physically and psychologically as an expression of the feminine elegance she feels within.

But of course I am a guy who likes to wear heels, certainly not to attract men but as an expression of the feminine elegance I feel inside... which is not so typical for a guy at all.

If you like it, wear it.

High heels DEF adds sex appeal. It makes the legs longer and more toned. It adds a shake and swirve to a her body and it creates a look of confidence that is insanely sexy. I totally agree that it adds at least 3 points on the hott scale.

Put those same heels on a guy and the sex appeal won't have the same degree of effect. So I think we are attributing something to heels that isn't necessarily inherent or part of the properties. Sure heels are beautiful works of art that are pleasing to most all eyes. This is where their power lies.

Put those same heels on a guy and the sex appeal won't have the same degree of effect. So I think we are attributing something to heels that isn't necessarily inherent or part of the properties. Sure heels are beautiful works of art that are pleasing to most all eyes. This is where their power lies.

I like that... Kind of like "the person makes the heels sexy just as much as the heels makes the person sexy". Very holistic :smile:

If you like it, wear it.

I agree that a pair of high heels on a woman enhances the appearance, posture, and sexiness of that woman. But, at least in my eyes, when I put on a suit and tie and men's wing-tip shoes, I see myself as dapper. But, again in my own eyes, when I trade the pair of wing-tips for a pair of stiletto high heeled pumps, I now see myself as pretty and sexy. So I guess I would have to say that high heels enhance the appearance of a person.

The intended use, shape, style, design, construction, material, and finished product (integrity) are factors we use in considering whether we like the items. They usually receive some appeal to one's sense of being, otherwise, there is little chance of some items becoming selected, even to the negation of their cost. Footwear is no different from any other selected item in this regard, such as a shirt, a mode of transportation, a pair of trousers, a hair style, a belt, a meal, a hat, a hobby, a politician, a nail polish, a movie, or etc. There must be something to like in order to get someone to want it. Some how, the appearance of heels has a kind of univeral appeal that plays well in most minds. Whether it is the heels on their own and/or something that is expected, men and women find them attractive. Once people wear them, there are usually more desirous to make them part of their personal expression as to how they feel about themselves wearing such pedestaled elegence. Now, the attractiveness of the right woman, even with out heels can hold the attention of that special guy by him knowing her mere existence. Then by adding to the above mentioned image of the perfect pair of heels to the loveliness of this woman and the sex appeal enthralls and unites everything into the most beautiful vision known on earth, at least from this man's point of view. The attraction of the heels and the appeal radiated by the woman at this juncture is almost inseparable, because they fit so well together. Someday, when the commonality of men wearing heels is no longer estranged in our social circles, male heeling will be a daily occurence that incurs no special acknowledgement except for the graceful movement and the satisfied assurance of a smile.