stockings

trev5457

Okay I'll admit something here.. The other day I had the wife buy a bunch of women's nylons because I wanted to cut the legs off and fill them with sodium chloride (i.e. driveway melt) and place them over the ice dams still left on my roof. They worked great btw! Anyway.. there were a few pairs left that I didn't use and on a whim the other morning I wore a pair under my jeans to work. I couldn't wait to take them off when I got home! I just didn't like the feeling of them under my pants and I don't wear skirts soooooooooo it looks like I can kill a few more ice dams.. LOL Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I couldn't wait to take them off when I got home! I just didn't like the feeling of them under my pants and I don't wear skirts soooooooooo it looks like I can kill a few more ice dams.. LOL

Charlie

I wear tights and pantyhose all the time. The key to them not driving you nuts is no hair! I have tried to wear them in the winter for an extra later but with hair I am the same way, can't wait to get them off.

Hmmmmmm.... They did work out well for the boots I wore them with that are a tight fit with regular 'guy' socks.. I was thinking of getting a couple pairs of the knee-highs to wear with these boots so that I'd get the best of both worlds. I went online and was astounded to see all the options available for guys as well as the gals. As for shaving my legs, I've done it once in the past and it does feel great but it's also a lot of work to keep up with. It's at these moments that I'm glad I'm a guy who's not expected to do this. As guys, we're allowed by society to be far lazier than the gals, but that could be changing.. Oh well.. when life deals us lemmons, make lemmonade! LOL Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I do wear knee-highs in the summer. My wife likes the hair on my legs so I grow it back in the summer months and the knee-highs work our quite well. They don't seem to irritate anywhere near as bad. In the event that they do you can at least pull them down a little and get them away from the area they are bothering, unlike a pair of pantyhose.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear sheer tights very often, and find them to be very comfortable. If I am wearing high heels or other shoes from the women's section, skirts / kilts, or capris I always wear sheer hosiery with them. Personally I think its a bit too hot here in Florida for opaque tights, and the few times I've tried to wear stockings I've just found them very uncomfortable and unflattering.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello abburke, I love and wear both stockings and Pantiehose when wearing my heels from pumps to boots.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I wear tights and pantyhose all the time. The key to them not driving you nuts is no hair! I have tried to wear them in the winter for an extra later but with hair I am the same way, can't wait to get them off.

I fully understand everyone is different.... but I've been wearing tights/leggings and pantyhose for more than 3 years (almost every day in that time) and I have never had a problem with hair under my hosiery or leggings!

My legs have never been fully shaved. In fact, the only time when I've shaved any of the hair on my legs is when I needed to get my ankles strapped (with medical tape) playing junior footy.

Call me Tights!

I fully understand everyone is different.... but I've been wearing tights/leggings and pantyhose for more than 3 years (almost every day in that time) and I have never had a problem with hair under my hosiery or leggings!

My legs have never been fully shaved. In fact, the only time when I've shaved any of the hair on my legs is when I needed to get my ankles strapped (with medical tape) playing junior footy.

Yes well my legs are... Hairier than most we will say. :silly: