stockings

trev5457

Are you comfortable with stockings or pantihose or rather just bare foot

Sometimes I wear pantyhose but most of the time either bare foot or stockings. It depends on the shoe.

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

Are you comfortable with stockings or pantihose or rather just bare foot

The higher the heel, the more padding I want. Otherwise I get tired very quickly. I know some girls are really good at walking in skyscraper heels without any support but as some girls on this site said, they take their shoes off once they sit down.

I typically keep my heels on all day at work and since I wear 3" heels, I wear a pair of knee high fur lined boots. The fur lining is great padding. I add pantyhose and thick socks for even more padding. Then I can go all day without tiring myself out in such high heels.

I love pantyhose even if I don't wear heels. I like the feel of the pressure they make. I even found some that go all the way up so I like them even more. I love wearing my boots with pantyhose it feels really good.

Hi, Bare legs is my preferred choice. My shoes aren't any different with or without stockings - other than I slide down them more if I wear stockings, slingbacks can be loose. Ultimately I have learnt that I have to groom my legs regardless of what hosiery I wear so I tend to just put the effort into my legs and save on the hosiery? I think silky skin looks better than a hosiery look, especially when paired with a classical pair of heels.... I'd only ever wear very sheer stockings (<=10 denier stay-up or suspended) for colour - or to even out my legs if they're not quite perfectly presentable. That said though in winter even sheer stockings do add a few degrees of warmth! I think quality sheer stockings are noticeable and worth the effort, but a no no with open toes etc. Cheers Heel-Lover

Sandal foot knee highs for me. Mom always made my sisters wear pantyhose and when she found out about my heels she told me "You need to wear hose with your heels just like your sisters". Then she said it's to to good to sweat in them. How could I argue with that. So I got some knee highs and have worn them ever since.

For me it's eaither trouser sock's or pantyhose. If I wear a skirt pantyhose is a must, since I am trying to keep some modiesty. I will never wear a skirt with out them no matter how warm it is. As far as any other time. just depends on the look I am going for.

My preference is for pantyhose and tights, but only between October and April. During spring and summer, I go barelegged.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have never worn stockings, because I didn't want to be bothered with the chance they would fall down around my ankles. I like wearing pantyhose on occasions and I prefer tights in the colder seasons. Knee highs are the ones I have used most because of the convenience changing/replacing and they cost less than the other foot coverings discussed. I rarely go barefooted in high heeled court shoes any more. I use to though until I was introduced to nylons footies when i started trying on heels in the store before buying. The ease of putting on the heels was so much better and the comfort factor increased because my feet didn't feel like they were sticking in the shoes even after I had the heels on for quite some time.

• 4 months later...

I love wearing stockings with my heels sometimes, stockings make it easier to slip on your heels, my favourite pair of stockings would have to be a good quality pair of Italian silky sheer shimmer stockings either in full length, stay ups or 3/4 length worn with my satin and lace suspenders, also they make wearing heels feel more sexier.

It has to be stockings for me. I like silky black glossy ones and to hold them up a wear a nice basque but it's difficult to get nice ones in my size. I am a size 42'' chest and underwear makers seem to assume that anyone over a 38'' chest just doesn't want to wear sexy underwear. Now perhaps that's true of the average woman with a 42'' chest but come what about us boys.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

You could have a look at xdress.com

That may have your size.

Y.

Thank you I will check it out, I have managed to get a few and hope the shops in London might have something when I go this week. There is a consolation, the high street shops do Mrs Foxyheels size and she is only to willing to wear them.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I began wearing tights before I wore heels and As you may be able to tell from my username... I LOVE tights! But not only tights... and kind of tight/fitted legwear. I wear leggings, tights, footless tights, pantyhose, OTK/Knee high socks. I would wear stocking but they never stay up for me. I love wearing pantyhose but the often slip down and sit uncomfortably on me and they are very delicate and I often get ladders :wave: ....so I don't wear them as often as I like. I wear my leggings and tights almost every day and to bed (unless it's at the hottest part of summer). I almost always wear tights or leggings with my heels. Yesterday I wore my Giorgio Armani (by Wolford) pantyhose with my 5 inch slingbacks. They have a criss-cross (like fishnets but still hose) pattern that sits well above the knee (but not quite thigh high) to make it appear as if I am wearing stockings.

Call me Tights!

I wear sheer stockings stay-up or suspended or pantyhose all day and with my 4" heel boots.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Fully fashioned seamed or RHT stockings for me held up with 6 or 8 strap suspender belts.

Sounds fabulous Dr. Shoe

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I've been a hosiery user since newborn - was not my choice!. My birthplace is very cold and humid, and my mother thought it would be a good idea if she dressed me with another layer to keep me warm, and that was how she bought some pairs of baby-tights. As I grew, she bought me larger sizes of cotton or cashmere tights, and I remember that being a toddler I wore those with breeks. I kept wearing tights during the colder months. The rest of the year I wore socks, which I hated because they kept slipping down. I enjoyed very much wearing shorts in summertime -barelegged of course- but that changed since I had a car accident which left me a scar on my right leg due to traction surgery. I was 10 y/o and not eager to answer everybody what had happened to me. So, since then it is all slacks (and long skirts at home) to me. When I entered High School, the sports physician got very serious about a familiar item: varicose condition, so he suggested me wearing support stockings, which I tried but found uncomfortable. Another physician told me about support pantyhose and tights, being the difference their sheerness. I prefer tights, I think they look very elegant. I use pantyhose only during summer, but again, never with shorts... :wave:

• 2 months later...

hi I prefer stockings they make going to the toilet easier for a start and more hygenic lets the air around ones upper regions tights tend to go baggy under the crotch and look awful above the thighs not nice at all having said that 60 denier opaqes are good in winter under my jeans to keep my legs warmer But stockings and a 4 to six strap suspender belt are more attractive and I think much nicer steve