Response to thread about guys trying to take lady's heels off

highheeltrained

This is a response to a thread in the women's section about guys trying to take their heels off. I personally love women in heels and would love for them to wear their heels/boots at all times. Honestly I can not see how some guys can not like it. I think those trying to remove your shoes are ones who have foot fetishes which of course some dont see the difference between shoe/heel fetish and a foot fetish. So ladies. ignore those guys just interested in your feet and keep your heels on :wave:

This is in the realm of personal choice once again. Others can have whatever thoughts and feelings they want, but when the line is crossed and someone else is forcing their will upon another person, no matter what their relationship is: It should be viewed as bullying and no one has the right to trespass into or on another person's entity.

This is in the realm of personal choice once again. Others can have whatever thoughts and feelings they want, but when the line is crossed and someone else is forcing their will upon another person, no matter what their relationship is: It should be viewed as bullying and no one has the right to trespass into or on another person's entity.

Agreed!

I am a girl, I am really into fashion but unlike a lot of other girls, I do not appear in public with large expanses of skin exposed, be it very low cut halter tops or bare legs. I like to wear high heels as they make me look taller and sculpt my legs nicely. I do need to stand or walk a bit around my office to various rooms and our office building is rather large. To do so in leather high heel pumps with a 3" heel gets very tiring for me. Instead, I wear a pair of leather knee high boots with a 3" heel that looks very stylish on the outside. On the inside, there is a thick plush fur lining which has excellent padding and makes it feel like I am walking on a rich Persian carpet. Add on two layers of pantyhose for even more padding and I am able to walk in 3" heels without getting tired so quickly. However, my co-workers and friends are wondering why my legs are always covered up and would love to get me out of my heels!

I was one of the contributors to the 'heels off' thread in the girls section, and recounted a couple of occasions where people have yanked my shoes off as part of horseplay or pranks at parties. This was quite a while ago in my student years. I can't help feeling that there's an element of sexualised bullying to these kinds of actvities, rather like you see teenagers doing sometimes. Maybe I'm flattering myself, but I think the boys want some attention too. Maybe they're showing off, trying to convince me and others around them that they're the so called 'alpha male'. There's a lot of dating advice for men which tells them to tease women to get our attention, and to act cocky, so if you can't think of anything witty to say, just swipe her shoes (or scarf, or handbag - that's happened too) and then she'll chase you and you can laugh at her. It's never worked for me, but a female friend told me that her partner of three years had initially made himself known to her by rugby-tackling her at a social event. So, sadly, sometimes these things seem to work. Alexa

In most budding relationships, there are all sorts of foreplay acts that go on to impress or tease the other person. These acts achieve a degree of interest in wondering what the other person is all about. Sometimes these acts backfire which leads to parting ways, but if they click the two people come to enjoy each others company as they feel comfortable and safe to be who they are.

I suspect the guys who are trying to convince me to go without my high heeled, leather knee high, fur trim boots at the office are curious as most other women are wearing flip flops yet here I am with my legs still fully covered up. My boots go up to my knees, then there is pantyhose that covers up my knees or if I am wearing long socks that stick out the end of my boots, they sometimes cover my knees too and above that I have a skirt that goes to my waist. Several other girls in my office are wearing minis and flip flops. Then when it gets cold in the office due to the air conditioning, they sometimes switch to ballet flats with thin skin tone nylons.

Personally, I love knee-high boots (especially with a heel), and can't imagine why any guy would rather see a woman in flip-flops with bare legs...it makes no sense to me.

Aw, common guys!!! The boots are the first thing that guys are trying to get a girl to take off...... How many times ---------:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have been to dances after weddings, and well into the evening of dancing, I have seen some women remove the high heels they wore to the wedding and the dance, and then they dance either barefooted or in their nylon stockings. I know they are probably more comfortable doing this, but I always want to say to them, keep those beautiful high heels on and don't get your pretty feet or hosery dirty. But I do appreciate comfort.

It seems to me that the people who have to take off their heels are wearing their pair of heels only to look good, but they haven't found the ones that fit properly for their particular needs of prolonged heeling. Many heels are made of such low quality and poor design that they reinforce the warnings of wearing high heels as injurious to the wearer. Great fitting heels at the proper height for the heeler with good materials and construction can become an extension of the wearer and not a harmful hindrance.

Perhaps one day the guys would realize that I look better with my high heel boots on and give up trying to see me with bare legs.

Is that you in your avatar?? If it is....(even if it isn't)...I'm sure that your legs are just as fabulous bare...as with boots on!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"