Akron-Canton area

johnieheel

SpikesMike, Sorry about that - I guess my questions about where you wanted to stay were more directed at you and David. Mike - where would you like to stay - near Cleveland where David will be? Let me know, Bern

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am real easy. Only staying in Cleveland as that is where I am all week. The drive is really short to Akron/Canton area so meeting up with you in the Akron/Canton area is not a big deal. Also hope some of the local folks will also join us in Akron/Canton in addition to the Saturday lunch? David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Ii have relatives to the west of Cleveland and am trying to get there first coming off of a business trip, then drive down to CAK for the meet. Glad that the weather should be nice - no snow. I will keep an eye here for developments. E

I just booked a room for 2 nights at the Residence Inn just North of Canton. Only a couple of miles from the Ruby Tuesday. Now just have to think of what to wear :smile: Looking forward to meeting you all, Bern

I am excited about the upcoming heel meet but as always we must set standards and rules. If you are a man, please come as a man in heels. This is not a cross dressing meet. My goal is to show the public that men can look fashionable in heels as well as women and to widen the gap a little on the gender rule. We want to show other men, and women, that men as well as women can wear what ever footwear they choose and still look masculine. Thank you.

real men wear heels

Johniheels Our last meeting in Akron/Canton was (11-6-2010). I wore a Jean jacket and skirt /w thigh high boots and spurs. Is the dress code going to be different with each meeting ? Becouse of the skirt, was I Dressed in error ? Did someone complane ? Have you or anyone heard from Lady Celeste-Eoneleg or Wobbles ? A short time ago Lady Celest and Eoneleg expressed some interest about coming to this meeting. If everyone shows up , this could be a bigger Meet than the Las Vegas North American Meeting. Mike

The dress code remains the same spikes. You were fine and nobody complained. There is a big difference between cross dressing and men being men in heels and a skirt. My meetings will always be about Men free styling in heels and skirt if they wish but please do not come if you have a desire to dress and act like a woman being your gender is a man. There are other places and meetings for that sorta thing. I hope everyone understands and takes no offense. I might add that gays and lesbians are also very welcome. If things go the way I have planed, I will be bringing 2 of my lesbian friends in which one is very into heels. :)

real men wear heels

Johnieheel, I am looking very forward to have the opportunity to express my passion for wearing high heels in my masculine form. I am way to masculine to look good as a woman and have no desire to do this in public at this meet. I will have on either high heel boots or possible some peep to pumps - depends on my mood at the time and the weather! Looking forward to meeting everyone - sounds like a great group. Only a month away! Bernheels

Well folks - - Just as I figured. Something else got in the way again this year. Got an announcement for a wedding reception for early afternoon on the 25th, and a graduation party later in the evening. Really can't blow them off, so it looks like I miss it again this year.

Well folks - - Just as I figured. Something else got in the way again this year.

Got an announcement for a wedding reception for early afternoon on the 25th, and a graduation party later in the evening. Really can't blow them off, so it looks like I miss it again this year.

I just don't understand how that could possibly be more important than meeting up with a bunch of guy's in heels! LOL!!!

Next time Heelster, maybe in the fall. :)

real men wear heels

Still not looking good for me but I am trying to get there. If I am able, will I be the only girl? Not a problem if I am.

E

I will see to it that you r not the only girl. I, myself am bringing 2 of my lady friends and possibly more if all goes to plan. :)

real men wear heels

eoneleg johnieheel is a hound dog. Unlike me, he may get out of hand. I will offer you my undevided attention and protection. He is affraid of my spurs. A good time should be had by all. Mike

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday the 25th in Canton. Is there anyone else interested in joining SpikesMike, Bernheels and I out on Friday night? Have not selected a location yet, waiting to see who else is interested. David

I just made resorvations at Ruby Tuesdays for the 25th at 11:00 am. They are waiting. :) Any questions, you may call 330-494-0232 and speek with Charley.Manager. See u all there. :)

real men wear heels

Awesome, thank you. look forward to seeing everyone on the 25th. Do you have the address/cross street?

Thanks,

David

I just made resorvations at Ruby Tuesdays for the 25th at 11:00 am. They are waiting. :) Any questions, you may call 330-494-0232 and speek with Charley.Manager. See u all there. :)