Akron-Canton area

johnieheel

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

if johnieheel and group is able to make June 25 work for Akron/Canton Meet, I will be there :smile: I will join you on back of your Bike in my thigh Boots Bern! David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I would prefer to ride my Harley - but I may have to plan some sales visits in the same area near the end of that week. That way I am there and can bring a variety of heels and clothes to wear. Hope you don't mind David:) We will have fun like we did in Toronto :smile: Let me know when the 25th is solid and I will start to plan my journey. What time do you normally meet on Sat? David - where are you staying? Bernheels

Hi Bern,

I will be in Cleveland prior to heading down to Akron. Have not booked a hotel yet, will do so in the next few days. For me, Ohio is a go as I have to be there the week prior.

Look forward to the details from Johnieheel.

No problem on "no bike"...yup, will be fun! Look forward to seeing mike again as well, we had lots of fun in Vegas!

David

I would prefer to ride my Harley - but I may have to plan some sales visits in the same area near the end of that week. That way I am there and can bring a variety of heels and clothes to wear. Hope you don't mind David:) We will have fun like we did in Toronto :smile:

Let me know when the 25th is solid and I will start to plan my journey.

What time do you normally meet on Sat?

David - where are you staying?

Bernheels

Hi David, I will book a hotel somewhere near Akon. I usually stay at one of the Marriot Chain - get points - will see what is near there. Think I will stay Friday and Sat night - head home on Sunday. Will bring boots and pumps - depends on the weather. Bern

Will be there for both friday and saturday night as well.

David

Hi David,

I will book a hotel somewhere near Akon. I usually stay at one of the Marriot Chain - get points - will see what is near there. Think I will stay Friday and Sat night - head home on Sunday. Will bring boots and pumps - depends on the weather.

Bern

In the past, all we've done for the heel meets are lunch and shoe shopping. But if out-of-town overnight visitors want to do more, that's fine! Organize it and let people know. Steve

Hi Steve,

That is cool. I am happy meeting for lunch and some shopping.

If anyone wants to meet up on Friday or Saturday evening let me know, always fun to meet members and share. Sounds like BernHeels and SpikesMike are also available to meet up Friday and Saturday evenings?

I just booked my flights so I will be there.

David

In the past, all we've done for the heel meets are lunch and shoe shopping. But if out-of-town overnight visitors want to do more, that's fine! Organize it and let people know.

Steve

David, I will be there Friday and Saturday night. Would love to meet and have some fun. Are you staying at a hotel near Akron? I will be driving so I can take others around. Let me know. Will be fun. Bern

actually staying up near Cleveland. Can drive down to your hotel and meet you there.

SpikesMike, what are your plans?

David

David,

I will be there Friday and Saturday night. Would love to meet and have some fun. Are you staying at a hotel near Akron? I will be driving so I can take others around. Let me know.

Will be fun.

Bern

David I have not made plans of any kind. Guess I will have to get with Bernheels to see where he will be staying. I have no problem driveing up on Friday 5-24-2011 and staying over. Have not heard much from Johniheels or Wobbles. We will need some suggestions about the nite-life in the Akron area. Celeste showed interest about an Akron Meet a while back, have not heard from her either. Mike

Hey Johnieheel, I will be there for the June 25th heel meet. I am trying to find the RT in Canton at the Belden Village - but can't seem to find it on the web. How far from Canton is it? I am trying to see where I will stay and want to be close to where we are meeting. If you have an address that would be great. Thanks, Bernheels

Bern, I can answer for Johnie. It's 5449 Dressler Road Northwest, North Canton, OH. Google maps lists it. Search for Ruby Tuesday near North Canton, Ohio. Hope that helps. Steve

Thanks Steve, Hey - do you and David prefer to stay near Cleveland Fri and Sat and then just drive to the meet on Sat afternoon? I am open - would make more sense that we are staying in the same area and possibly more to do near Cleveland at night. :smile: Just some thoughts Bern

Bern, I'm not sure I can get away even for lunch on Saturday that weekend. I have two other commitments that I'm trying to juggle. It's not a good weekend for me, unfortunately, so just go on and plan it to suit you and David and the others who can attend. I'll look on, and if I can get away for a couple of hours, I'll try to join you. Steve