Akron-Canton area

johnieheel

I reserved a hotel room for that weekend. So my wife and I are going. If it is okay with our group, I will pass on any group pics. Most likely we will be at Ruby Tuesday for lunch then browse for a little bit at DSW Shoe Warehouse, then call it a day since that is probably all my feet can handle. Looking forward to this heelmeet and meeting up with fellow members.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi (heels) to all. I know we are meeting at Ruby Tuesdays in Canton, But I haven't seen anything on the meeting TIME. Thanks to Johnieheel for the optional wear. It makes it a little more comfortable for those of us who are a little more progressive. It'll be nice to see Kittyinboots again. Mike.

I remember the last time you guys were planning to get together, DawnHH had mentioned that he would like to participate. I wonder if anyone has thought to contact him to see if he wanted to come. And, if he either didn't or couldn't make it, at least we'd find out how Mickey and Dawn were both doing....it's been quite a while since he logged on to hhplace. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

:wave:I just got off the phone with Jim, the manager at Ruby Tuesdays, Canton Ohio. he was sooooooooo cool about it!!!:( We will meet between 11:00 and 11:30 @ Ruby Tuesdays Nov.6th Sat. See you all there. Happy heeling!:wave: PM me f u need to know anything else. John I JUST WANT TO ADD A SPECIAL THANKS FOR RICHIE AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO WORK SO HARD TO KEEP HHPLACE ALIVE AND CLEAN AND MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO HAVE A PLACE TO SHARE AND MEET. Thanks!!!! Johnieheel

real men wear heels

I remember the last time you guys were planning to get together, DawnHH had mentioned that he would like to participate. I wonder if anyone has thought to contact him to see if he wanted to come. And, if he either didn't or couldn't make it, at least we'd find out how Mickey and Dawn were both doing....it's been quite a while since he logged on to hhplace. :wave:

YES Bubba, has anyone heard from DawnHH?

real men wear heels

Well i got a date for the heelmeet and she is so cool about freestyling. She hates me because I can wear 5" heels with no problem She is comming down this weekend to pick out which heels I am going to wear at the heel meet. Please join us for a good time. Johnieheel

real men wear heels

Johnieheel. If your date hates you when you wear 5" high heels, how is she going to feel about me when she sees me in 6" high heels? Does she have a mean streak? Carry a gun? Will you be able to save me? Mike.

If you are wearing 6" heels with no platform, I will probably have to hold her back! LOL I will make sure she isn't packing. LOL!:wave:

real men wear heels

Johnieheel. I don't wear high heels with platforms. They will be 6" high heel, thigh high boots and spurs. You will probably hear me coming befor you see me coming. Why is your date going to pick the heels you wear to the meet? AHH, I know, She has better taste than you. I can't wait until the 6th. Mike

It's now confirmed - - No way I'm gonna make it.

I'm supposed to be in two opposite ends of the state at the same time. No way I can be in three places at once no matter how hard I try.

Maybe next time.:wave::(

real men wear heels

Hello, I'm Johhny's friend..lol, i hate him, becuz he can walk better then i do in heels...

Johnieheel. If your date hates you when you wear 5" high heels, how is she going to feel about me when she sees me in 6" high heels? Does she have a mean streak? Carry a gun? Will you be able to save me? Mike.

Originally Posted by spikesmike Posted Image

If you are wearing 6" heels with no platform, I will probably have to hold her back! LOL I will make sure she isn't packing. LOL!:(

i really dont have a mean streak.. but i do carry a chainsaw...lol

lookin forward to saturday, think it will be fun...and yes, i'm gonna try to wear a of Johnny's heels... {no laughin or i will pull out the chain saw...lol:-?:wave:

Johnieheel. I will definitely be at the Canton, Ohio Heel Meet. I will be wearing a blue jean skirt, 6" high heel, thigh high boots w/ spurs. I have been on Map Quest for hours and will probabily get lost anyway. OOOOH what misfortune, I will probabily have to stop several times to get directions. Wobbles. You don't scare me. Chain saws are heavy. With that load, I am betting I can out run you in 6" heels. Mike

Johnieheel. I will definitely be at the Canton, Ohio Heel Meet. I will be wearing a blue jean skirt, 6" high heel, thigh high boots w/ spurs. I have been on Map Quest for hours and will probabily get lost anyway. OOOOH what misfortune, I will probabily have to stop several times to get directions. Wobbles. You don't scare me. Chain saws are heavy. With that load, I am betting I can out run you in 6" heels. Mike

lol, well u'll probly be able to out run me.. but keep watchin ur feet...u'll never know.....

Wobbles. About watching my feet. When wearing high heels I do that all the time. AS for the chain saw, cutting through my boots to get to my feet would be SACRILEGE. Besides, Johnieheels is suppose to protect me. Mike.

Wobbles. About watching my feet. When wearing high heels I do that all the time. AS for the chain saw, cutting through my boots to get to my feet would be SACRILEGE. Besides, Johnieheels is suppose to protect me. Mike.

Don't worry Spikes, I got your back! :wave:

real men wear heels