Paris 9th arrondissement outing

want-hh

I'm just back from a bar in the 9th arrondissement in Paris, went out for drinks with my girlfriend and cool sister. We walked about 30 blocks, me in my 3 inch Calvin Klein pumps under flared jeans. This was about 10 pm - midnight. I think very few people noticed my heels even though they made quite a lot of noise. That was quite a fun rush. I've been out in heels occasionally for more than 4 years now, and every heel outing is always a rush!!!!! What do Parisians say? Is it a good neighborhood for heeling?

30 blocks in Paris can be quite a walk! Especially with those cobblestone streets and sidewalks. I've often been to paris and found it much more convenient to take the underground, call a cab or rent a car. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congratulations on your Paris outing. Like Bubba says, if nothing else you are to be admired for walking in high heels on some of the cobble-stoned streets of Paris. I am so happy you had fun on your outing and keep us posted on future outings.