first time out last night

trev5457

Well i did it wife has been away for the weekend to her aunts house. Last night got up the courage to put on my strappy 4 inch heels and go to the water front. It wasnt so busy but it felt excillerating walking on the quay. Enjoyed every minute of it Thank you all for your posts that led me to come out.

Congratulations to you on your first outing. I know how you feel and I am happy for you. And the more you heel in public, the more fun you will have and you will feel a sense of exhilleration and even freedom. Good luck on your future outings.

Trev5457:-) Congrats. We all have to start somewhere and now that you have started you will want that feeling of freedom and exilaration more often that wearing heels gives you. Can't wait till the next time out can you? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Congratulations! I have noticed that the birds are still flying and judging by the passing of the sun the world hasn't stopped turning either... :wave:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Congratulations on your first time out in heels! Makes you wonder why you never did it before, doesn't it? If you are going to own great shoes, you might as well show them off. Here's hoping that there are many more outings in your future.

Style is built from the ground up!

trev5457, I want to add my Congrats on this first time also. There will probably be many others as you go heeling more often. I hope you can share this part of who you are with all those people important to you, instead of the just the random strangers that see you.