Goodbye to all the nice and cool people

I am leaving this site, never to return, all because the "moderator", Tech, decided that professionalism does not belong in Private Messages. Please do not make an assumption about a person from just looking at their profile, or by a simple mistake. I am Sicilian. NOT American. I hold citizenship, but I am not American. I am also not the simpleton that Tech seems to think I am. This site needs help. IF there is a "Girls only" forum, then block it from the guys. There, problem eliminated. Same for the "Guys only" forum; block it from the girls. Again, Problem eliminated. I have sent another private message to Tech, telling him to delete my profile. Thank you very much for all of your kind words over the few years I was here, and for all the support of the wonderful people who occupy this forum on a daily basis, minus Tech. May you all be successful in everything you attempt, and may you all be blessed in everything you do.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

Bit drastic, and i don't think blocking males/females from seeing each other's sections of the forum is a good idea at all. Although neither is allowed to post in the opposing forum, it is still nice to read what the girls have to say, even if my input isn't wanted. Thanks for joining us all here at HHP and hope you find something to fill the void, i wish you good luck and farewell heelguy

Had you read the rules and behaved this would not have happened.

As allways guys, keep out of the girls forum. You may not like (as this member didnt) the infractions and tempory bans for continuing to break the rules.

At least there will be a little less work to do from now on.

I am leaving this site, never to return, all because the "moderator", Tech, decided that professionalism does not belong in Private Messages. Please do not make an assumption about a person from just looking at their profile, or by a simple mistake. I am Sicilian. NOT American. I hold citizenship, but I am not American. I am also not the simpleton that Tech seems to think I am. This site needs help. IF there is a "Girls only" forum, then block it from the guys. There, problem eliminated. Same for the "Guys only" forum; block it from the girls. Again, Problem eliminated. I have sent another private message to Tech, telling him to delete my profile. Thank you very much for all of your kind words over the few years I was here, and for all the support of the wonderful people who occupy this forum on a daily basis, minus Tech. May you all be successful in everything you attempt, and may you all be blessed in everything you do.

The angels have the phonebox.

Personally, good riddance to such an abusive, rule ignoring, pig ignorant member. This is the first time I've ever had the pleasure in banning somebody for throwing endless verbal abuse around, using endless cussing in a PM, for simply giving them a little infraction point because he couldnt keep his sorry ass out of the girls forum.

Oh, and you better believe that using our website name for anything will also land you in trouble.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

One other (minor) point: Heelguy states that guys and girls on this site are prohibited from posting in each other's forum. This is not entirely correct. Guys are prohibited from posting in the "For the Girls" forum. The girls have made it abundantly clear that they want it that way and since we enjoy their company, we extend this courtesy to them. Case closed, discussion ended. Girls, on the other hand, can post anywhere they want. Before we start hearing the caterwauling about unfairness and sexual discrimination, take a moment to think. If you are a guy, do you really mind having one of our fine female members post a response to one of your threads? Most guys will gladly welcome any interaction with a lady. The site is structured the way it is because almost a decades' worth of experience has shown us this is the way it should be. In that time period, we have tried other arrangements and found them to be unsatisfactory. Again, case closed.

Have a happy time!