What shoes are the hardest to remove?

heidi.bier

I Think it depends on what I am wearing. I have a few dresses that I have to put on after my shoes because I cannot work the little buckles otherwise; especially if I am wearing a corset as well. My "clubwear" tends to be a bit edgy. I have a pair of 5 inch patent pumps with 3 straps over the center of my foot. They can be a real trick to get into or out of in a hurry.

I Think it depends on what I am wearing. I have a few dresses that I have to put on after my shoes because I cannot work the little buckles otherwise; especially if I am wearing a corset as well. My "clubwear" tends to be a bit edgy.

I have a pair of 5 inch patent pumps with 3 straps over the center of my foot. They can be a real trick to get into or out of in a hurry.

I'm sure the guys would be interested to hear that you have a dress that needs to come off before you can work the buckles on your shoes :wave:

I'm sure the guys would be interested to hear that you have a dress that needs to come off before you can work the buckles on your shoes :)

Yup, guys love it. :wave:

I think it's the bust, waspish corset and legs that gets them, but now that you mention it, I think the fact that I am almost stuck in it might be a turn on for some if and when they find out. My partner seems to like it.

Along that vein, I find that ankle straps on shoes and wearing anklets can be very attractive for many. Both bring subconscious associations with bondage.

Aren't corsets great? I don't wear them all the time but I have a few which I love. There are so many sumptuous styles and fabrics available nowadays I feel spoilt for choice. I fantasize about being rich and being able to afford all of them. Maybe even having a maid to help me tighten the laces too. When I've got pumps or Mary-Janes on I often wear an ankle bracelet. I have some with little bells and trinkets on and I enjoy the noise they make as I walk around. Alexa

Aren't corsets great? I don't wear them all the time but I have a few which I love. There are so many sumptuous styles and fabrics available nowadays I feel spoilt for choice. I fantasize about being rich and being able to afford all of them. Maybe even having a maid to help me tighten the laces too. When I've got pumps or Mary-Janes on I often wear an ankle bracelet. I have some with little bells and trinkets on and I enjoy the noise they make as I walk around.

Alexa

OMG yes. I wear them as much as I can get away with. At the moment I only have 2. An under bust and an over bust style. If I were rich it think it would be more corsets, more shoes and more education. All 3 for the fun of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Corsets are great! They take some getting used to though as when I first wore them, I could hardly breathe but now that I am used to them, I love the shape. In the summer, people wear less control top pantyhose which helps keep the waist thin. The corset can take over for giving that thin shape

Almost half of my shoes are a bit smaller than my size. After one full working day, all of them are hard to remove, specially the pointy ones. My feet are squeezed into these shoes, corns are very painful and when i take them off, i have to be careful and to work very slowly, otherwise i have a very hard pain on my toes. Generally, it take about 10 second for each shoe. Do you have other advices how to take them off without so big pain?

• 2 weeks later...

The two that I can think of is a pair of shoes with lace up fronts that have to be opened up and retied each time and another pair I have with two buckles with very small and tight holes that never seen to be easy to put on or off

I know knee high lace up boots require a lot of work to put on and remove. They would be a lot of fun to wear on a date but most of the lace up boots I have seen either look too fetishy or too outdoorsy to wear. I like the elegant kind that I can wear everyday. That is why I don't have a pair of full lace ups just yet.

I have an open toe tigh high boot lace up which is very difficult to put and to remove. I need 10 mn to put them. But when it is done I feel great. I agree with Heidi.bier, they are really fetish, that is why I wear them only for special occasion. Kiss Sabrina

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an open toe tigh high boot lace up which is very difficult to put and to remove. I need 10 mn to put them. But when it is done I feel great. I agree with Heidi.bier, they are really fetish, that is why I wear them only for special occasion.

Kiss

Sabrina

I suppose you won't let your date remove them unless you were about to go to bed :)

Well for me i find my 5/3/4 " stiletto knee boots take the longest to remove,the ziper has to be right down low to enable my high arch shaped feet to come out and also becase i have bunions i have to wiggle the boots as i pull them off, all in all these take longer than my shoes (pumps courts ) to take off.

shaz