sun bleached suede shoes

i left some shoes in an opaque storage box by a window which did have a cover and ended up getting removed...dohhhh... so now the black suede and leather have discoloured,is there any way of restoring the shoes? shoe menders maybe? any advice gratefully received as one pair is an old fav of mine,cheers bladerunner

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

You could try dyeing them but you will need a wire brush to raise the nap on your suede shoes again afterwards

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Get it from a high class shoe repairer. He may even be able to offer further advice. I would suggest you experiment on a smaller area first. I did dye a pair of dark pink suede shoes to black once and it worked rather well.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

black shouldn't be a problem you can polish any surfaced leather with a black polish & you can buy aerosol suede & leather revivers in black to do the suede & nubuck parts & they are very good!

I'd recommend this one by woly.

http://www.shoestringuk.co.uk/d/suede_nubuck_renovator_black_250ml_spray_7006001.php

Not quite sure what the blob in the middle of the page is supposed to represent! but its a straight aerosol spray.

You shouldn't need to re-dye them.

Lee

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.

For the amount of money, time and trouble it's going to be......your best bet is just to buy replacements...if you can still get them.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"