guys always trying to get your heels off

heidi.bier

I feel more powerful when I'm in heels. I'm at eye level with some of the shorter guys and the way heels make you walk makes me feel like a strong, confident woman. So many women I've talked to wear heels to turn on guys, but when I wear heels its about me and how they make me feel, if guys are turned on then that's a bonus.

I like the fact that heels make me taller and they give me a certain poise when I walk or dance. Since I wear heels so much, some people have already assumed this is my natural height since they don't get to see me without heels.

That is so true! Heels are unique in the way they can change the way you're perceived by the people around you, even my friends tell me I look a lot more confident when I'm in heels. Do you have an absolute favourite pair Heidi? My name is Gemma by the way :wave:

Hello Gemma, how very nice to meet you :wave: I was once in a dance studio with hardwood floors and mirrors on all four walls surrounding us. I had on my favourite pair of high heel boots at the time, it had a 3 inch heel. I saw in the mirrors how the heels made my posture look so good and how they made my legs look so long. I loved how the thin heels made that elegant click click sound on the hardwood floor of the studio. If you get a chance, try putting on your favourite pair of heels and stand in front of a mirror to look at your posture. Then take them off and see the big difference in posture. Regarding my absolute favourite pair, it seems changes all the time so it is not an absolute favourite pair but it is my favourite pair for the coming few months. Right now it is a pair of black, leather knee high boots with a 3 inch heel and it has a really thick, fluffy fur lining which makes it feel like my feet are walking on a thick Persian carpet inside these boots. Of course, the weather is still typically under 15C these days so I can still wear this pair. When it gets hotter, I am sure another pair will become my favourite. Do you have an absolute favourite pair? If so, which pair?

My favourite pair, I think, would have to be the very first pair I bought. I knew I was starting an office job so decided to take the high heel plunge. They're a pair of black 3¾in court shoes. I got them from Dorothy Perkins and they have completely opened my eyes!

My favourite pair, I think, would have to be the very first pair I bought. I knew I was starting an office job so decided to take the high heel plunge. They're a pair of black 3¾in court shoes. I got them from Dorothy Perkins and they have completely opened my eyes!

How long have you had the Dorothy Perkins court shoes for? Do you find you go out of your way to take extra care of them because they are your favourite pair? If so, what sort of extra care do you take for them?

I have not had a man try to take my shoes of and do anything with them. That would creep me out a bit. I have had guys try to get my dress off because of my shoes. I had a boyfriend who loved to give me foot massages when I finally took them off, but he was patient enough to wait. He was good too, I often could not wait to get them off.

Several guys claim they want to give me a foot massage but I am guessing their ulterior motive is just to get me out of my heels hahaha Do a lot of other girls here also have guys offering them foot massages once they see you in heels?

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I had a play fight with my partner which involved him throwing me backwards onto the bed, trapping my legs and whipping my shoes off. He lay across my legs so I couldn't get away and proceeded to administer a foot massage. I'm really ticklish so this reduced me to giggles and after a few moments I was completely helpless. He took his time over it, and after what seemed like ages he put my shoes back on my feet (a good move - I wouldn't be able to run after him so fast) and left the room quickly before I could get my own back. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I'm plotting something special for him . . . Alexa

Yesterday I had a play fight with my partner which involved him throwing me backwards onto the bed, trapping my legs and whipping my shoes off. He lay across my legs so I couldn't get away and proceeded to administer a foot massage. I'm really ticklish so this reduced me to giggles and after a few moments I was completely helpless. He took his time over it, and after what seemed like ages he put my shoes back on my feet (a good move - I wouldn't be able to run after him so fast) and left the room quickly before I could get my own back. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I'm plotting something special for him . . .

Alexa

Great story Alexa! Perhaps if you tease him by wearing those pumps with the ankle straps that has a buckle on it, he will go crazy trying to unfasten the buckle as I realized, most guys can't figure buckles out! hahaha

Do let us know what you are plotting for him :)

One of my friends claimed he had learned reflexology (the science of foot massage to determine illness and relax a person) when he visited the United States, the origin of reflexology. I let him try but he had no clue how to work the ankle strap on my pumps and eventually gave up trying to get my pumps off :wave:

I sucked his toes with a mouth full of hot coffee. That made him squeal! Yes, I've certainly thought about locking my shoes on when I'm in the company of people who think it's a good laugh to try and get them off. Mind you, since I'm no longer a student, there's a lot less physical horseplay in my social circle. Alexa

• 3 weeks later...

It is the peak of summer now and the guys at my office are wondering why I am still not wearing open toe sandals or flip flops. I wear pumps to the office with an ankle strap and that is driving the guys crazy. Too bad they have zero chance of getting these pumps off me :wave:

Well I have heard of a guy drinking out of a friends stiletto pump - champagne I think - and when pressed later he admitted it was the most erotic thing ever..... almost makes it worth it if it has that effect!! Maybe I would let someone do it with an old pair of pumps but not new ones, as I imagine it would be hard to clean out.

Once I drunk water with a pump of my girlfriend. Great feeling, but she will not let me do this with red wine for example, to difficult to wash. Honestly I liked this experience. Kiss Sabrina

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !