The Wife's collection Part 3

Tonight Mrs. Friske was in the mood to do some more heel pictures for everyone. She has really enjoyed everyone's response so far and even suggested that we do this set in the garage. I decided to try something with a "industrial" feel with the background. So enjoy this set, the wife is already planning our next shoot. The first pair is a true 6 inch heel from Ellie. The next set is an older set of stripper platforms from Romance shoes. I bought these for her as a Valentines Day present. We did these with the bike because I am into riding, and thought that it would be fun to include it as part of the set. She really liked the black and white picture, so we decided to use it. The last set is from Pleaser.

post-22984-133522915834_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522915839_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522915847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I thought that I would add a couple of more pictures from the same set. Since the first and third set of heels were mentioned as favorites, I chose to show them. My wife has been quite flattered by everyone's response and can't wait to do the next set. :wave: ( Note, I did have to cover part of her tattoo since it does have our daughters names on it)

post-22984-133522915949_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522915954_thumb.jpg

I thought that I would add a couple of more pictures from the same set. Since the first and third set of heels were mentioned as favorites, I chose to show them. My wife has been quite flattered by everyone's response and can't wait to do the next set. :wave: ( Note, I did have to cover part of her tattoo since it does have our daughters names on it)

I have a pair of each of those! :)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

very beautiful ellie pumps... The tatoo is very good... thanks for sharing, thanks to your beautiful woman:wave:

The tattoo was designed by my wife. The ribbons on the bottom have our daughters names on them. I bought it for her as a mothers day gift at heer request.

I love the 1st pair, would like a pair like these any links where to purchase.

thankyou to your loverly wife for sharing pics of her nice heels

Paul, the style number is Ellie 8265. They are still available at this time. I checked and it looks like there are some UK vendors for them. So if you google Ellie 8265 UK it will give you a list of shops that sell them. I hope that is helpful.

The tattoo was designed by my wife. The ribbons on the bottom have our daughters names on them. I bought it for her as a mothers day gift at heer request.

Paul, the style number is Ellie 8265. They are still available at this time. I checked and it looks like there are some UK vendors for them. So if you google Ellie 8265 UK it will give you a list of shops that sell them. I hope that is helpful.

Thats brilliant thankyou very much :wave:

• 9 months later...