blue sole glamour 6 inch heels

pata

.................. that lady is over 80 years old!! I wish I would be like that in my 60-70^^ she could STAND in those heels inspite she has a 38 and the heels were 40-41!!!! I do not think in my 80´s it will be possible?!?! OMG, I was impressed is an understatement!!!

post-2189-133522915807_thumb.jpg

post-2189-13352291581_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522915813_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522915815_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522915819_thumb.jpg

'Pata'...I have a similar pair of sandals to those, also from 'Fuss-Schuhe'....but in pink:

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/images/Sa-7199-2443-laminato045_1.jpg

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/images/Sa-7199-2443-laminato045_3.jpg

Do you find that the heels on yours are a little 'bendy'??

The heels on mine are 6.25", and they are so 'flexible' that it is difficult to put my full weight on the heels when I am walking in them. Have you found this as well??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

But you're nearly 100 yourself... it must be true, because it says it on the web.

in germany we say: you are as old as you feel... sometimes I do feel even over 100, thats why my age here like that LOL

but seriously, especially because of photography I know the most young ladies might really like high heels but they cannot cope even a a 14 cm high heel; I have been working even mit semi professional models and they cannot walk these! so I was even more impressed by this lady!

'Pata'...I have a similar pair of sandals to those, also from 'Fuss-Schuhe'....but in pink:

Do you find that the heels on yours are a little 'bendy'??

The heels on mine are 6.25", and they are so 'flexible' that it is difficult to put my full weight on the heels when I am walking in them. Have you found this as well??

oh I like yours, they are really eyecatching :)

I have a pair of mules of that style, and their heel feels indeed less stable than e. g. that of the similar style mules by elite-heels. but no walking problems. also the heel looks thinner than those of elite heels even if the last are a little bit higher.

but the heels of these red and blue seem again different and feel very stable, without that what you write about those metallic 6 inchers.

Pata, the photo sets posted above are among the best ever seen on the internet for beauty and class. My compliments to all involved, to include your young-at-heart friend who appears in them with you. Thank you for sharing the beauty with us.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

thank you a lot :)

Photos were taken by Rainer P. of www.heelscity.com, and he is really a phantastic photographer not only as to the technical but also as personality, so that I really did enjoy the shooting even if modelling itself is not exactly my favorite business.

@website team: what a pity I cannot edit my previous posts? I usually do not see my spelling mistakes or using wrong words or similar but as far as I recognize some I would like to correct that...

thank you a lot :)

Photos were taken by Rainer P. of www.heelscity.com, and he is really a phantastic photographer not only as to the technical but also as personality, so that I really did enjoy the shooting even if modelling itself is not exactly my favorite business.

Excellent Forum.....I must join.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...