Nick from Sweden here!

Hi there, Nick is my name (or Niklas, but its Nick to all my friends). Im a hug fan of high heels and have been for as long as I can remember. I have a small collection that I wear at home, but I dont wear them outside. My favs is a pair of black oxford pumps with 5½ inch red stiletto heels. Besides high heels I like to be outside and often goes camping in the woods with as little gear with me as possible. Im hoping that I will meet other people who share my interests here, mainly high heels... :)

Welcome to hhplace, Swenick :P Happy to have another male heel lover and wearer joining us. There are quite a few members of this forum from Sweden so you should be able to find someone to chat with without any effort. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! :wave:

I've just returned from a buiseness trip and unpacked my latest goodies:

http://picpaste.com/Nicks_red_pumps.JPG

Red patent leather and 16cm heels, much more comfortable than I first thought they would be.

They fit me perfectly!

This is the first pair when I walked into the shop and said that I was looking for a pair of heels to myself and the young lady who helped me was very friendly and came with advise and even picked up an identical pair for herself and showed me how to walk properly in them!

She was used to men buying high heels, I was not...

It was in a small town that I dont remember the name of a couple of mils (~20km) outside Frankfurt, Germany. Hopefully I will go there again, hope that I can find the store again. I found it when I was just driving aroung and afterwards I was to happy to take notice of the way...

They usually cost 75 euro, but when I said that these are the first ones I bought she sold them for 65 euro :)

I am wearing them now and will wear them all weekend :clap:

Swenick:-) Now those are definately RED and a great pair of heels for you. It sounds like the saleslady spent much time with you knowing that you might be a beginner to heels. Hope that you picked up some pointers on how to walk in heels from her. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

They are VERY red :wave: And I love them... Yes, she showed me how to use my hips, straight back and so on. I stayed there almost an hour. If I get back there (and she is working) I will buy more then one pair... And leave her a nice tip, she deserves it! I wore them for about 6 hours yesterday and my feet dont hurt at all today! I spent atleast 4 hours on foot and the rest sitting down, usually for 5-10 minutes. Im used to walking in 5-5½inch heels but these fits so nice that they dont feel as high as they are. The quality feels really nice and since they are real leahter they conform to the foot a little. No name inside them and the box is a plain black box with a little note that just says the size, color and heel height. And yes, Im wearing them now. Have been since I got home 2 hours ago, had them just inside the door with a pair of stayups (I always wear nylons when I wear heels). Just waiting for me :)

Swenick:-) Since these VERY RED shoes are proving out to be quite comfortable for you do you intend to wear them out in public and with what outfit? It sounds like the saleslady really knew how to properly fit you for a pair of high heels. And with the other suggestions that she made you have a sure winner there to deal with in the near future. Keep us posted on just what happens when you go there to buy more pairs of heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore high heels in public!!!! :wave: Last weekend I was invited to a huge costume party, the theme was "Konstraster" (contrasts, opposits, the-other-way-around, not really sure who to translate it... Think: black-white, small-huge). Anyway, I thought that this might be a great opportunity to wear my beloved high heels in public. So I took my red heels above, a pair of black stayups, a short red mini skirt and on my upper body I wore a working t-shirt (the kind construction workers wear), a utility belt with tools (hammer, knife, nails etc) and a hard hat (the kind you wear on a construction site). Ladylike down under and manly on top I actually won the price for best outfit :) And it was a big party, well over 100 people were there. The best part was that I got to wear my heels outside for 7½ hours on all kinds of terrain, asphalt, cobblestones (hate them!), grass (that was tough!), gravel, stone floor, wooden floor. I got a few questions from the ladies where I bought them, they loved them :clap: I had the best night ever!!! The only bad thing was that I learnt that if you place your camera in a pocket and bend down to pick up your keys when you drop them, the camera will fall out of your pocket, hit the edge of a stone and fall into water. Broke it completely :smile: But it was still worth it!

Congratulations on your outing. It is so neat to be confronted by the ladies asking where you got your heels. I participated in a fund raiser last February and experienced the same thing with the ladies. Your red heels are beautiful.

Thank you! Im getting bolder now as well, I wore them outside yesterday when I got home from a late shift at work. They were standing right inside my door and I put them on and took a walk, didnt meet anyone and walked for about 20 minutes. Its much easier walking uphill then downhill in very high heels :wave: Walked a little under 3km according to the map. They fit even better now that I have walked ... a lot! in them. Got to get back there and buy more shoes :)

...So I took my red heels above, a pair of black stayups, a short red mini skirt and on my upper body I wore a working t-shirt (the kind construction workers wear), a utility belt with tools (hammer, knife, nails etc) and a hard hat (the kind you wear on a construction site)...

Greetings swenick and welcome to this forum :-)

What a great outfit you were wearing at that party. (and nice shoes)

I imagine the look: It must be quite amazing for sure !

(I admit that you are giving me ideas for a future halloween party...)

You had fun while wearing heels. What else can you ask for ?

Well done !

Thanks DanielP!

Yes, I had LOTS of fun :wave:

AND!! It gave me the courage I needed to start heeling a little, today I was in another town about 2hours drive from here, I brought a pair of high heeled wedge sneakers, similar to these: http://theshoegoddess.com/2008/01/lamb-shoes-denver-wedge-sneakers.html

Mine are all black and dont have a platform, heel height is about 12cm and they have a rubber sole. I wore shorts and black socks and walked in public for the first time (the costume party excluded). Noone commented on them or me.

It was GREAT! :clap: Next time Im going to wear pumps :)

...I brought a pair of high heeled wedge sneakers, similar to these: http://theshoegoddess.com/2008/01/lamb-shoes-denver-wedge-sneakers.html

Mine are all black and dont have a platform, heel height is about 12cm and they have a rubber sole.

Nice wedge shoes indeed. I like them too !

Wedges are always comfortable to wear.

I know because I got a similar pair to yours and another pair opened on top.

See my post about them here > http://www.hhplace.org/guys/14533-high_heel_sneakers-2.html#post218363

I am sure you will enjoy your new wedge (and other heels) a lot !

Happy heeling !

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Daniel! I have been out and about a little more, still no heeling in the neighbourhood... :wave: But I have made three trips where I brought some heels, the same wedges as above, a pair of white pumps(!) with 12cm stiletto heels with rubber tips and rough rubber under the sole. Not slippery at all, even on wet plastic :) And finally a pair of ankle boots in white/grey with 15cm heels and 1cm platform. Next time I will wear my black pumps with ankle strap and 15cm stiletto heels with steel tip. Without platform :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi from another swede here! What part in Sweden are you from? I am from the very south, just outside Malmö.

Oh, and I kind of started the same way you did, girly from waist and down and manly on top. It was good fun!

I live just outside Stockholm :)

• 3 weeks later...

Knobby rocks are *not* easy to walk on in six inch stiletto heels. Especially not 5 minutes after the picture was taken when the rain was POURING down! It killed my camera, it did not like to get wet :) I have no luck with cameras! But it was fun! I was wearing a short skirt, nylons and my new pumps that are a little darker then my first red pair. You should have seen the look on the faces of the couple in the mid-50's that I met back to my car :)

post-24863-133522924222_thumb.jpg

Knobby rocks are *not* easy to walk on in six inch stiletto heels.

Especially not 5 minutes after the picture was taken when the rain was POURING down! It killed my camera, it did not like to get wet :)

I have no luck with cameras!

But it was fun! I was wearing a short skirt, nylons and my new pumps that are a little darker then my first red pair. You should have seen the look on the faces of the couple in the mid-50's that I met back to my car :)

Jättesnygga skor:)

Jag vet att det inte är lätt att gå i sånna skor utomhus, men man lär sig klara det ifall man övar;)

//Pernilla

(mod mode, translation to English via Google)

Really Nice shoes:)

I know it is not easy to go into these kinds of outdoor shoes, but you learn to do it if we train;)

/ / Pernilla

(end mod mode)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Tack M-a och Pernilla :) The bad thing about walking on those rocks was that the tip of the heel broke on one heel, plastic... I had them fixed and replaced them with metal, they sound soooo much better now :) Mod: a better translation would be: Really nice shoes! I know that it's not easy to walk in those kind of shoes outdoor, but you can do it with practice :rose:

My life just keeps getting better and better! :) A girl friend (as in female friend, not partner) visited me and happend to open the wardrobe where I keep my high heels, skirts, stayups and stuff. At first she was quiet but then she asked me to model them for her. Which I did of course, what was I to do? She was amazed that I could walk in 6 inch stilettos and one thing led to antoher and we went out that evening to a club. We were both 6 inch heels, we had a fantastic night!

swenick :-)

Simply amazing...What more can you ask for ?

I second kfsteve's comment: A dream come true !

Unfortunately, my female friends never look in my wardrobe...

But on the other hand, I could show them my HH storage room :)

Hi, from another Swede, very new @ the forum!

Just wanted to say that it was actually your post (about a dream come true) that made me join :wave:

Take care!

/A from Gothenburg

:( Thats very nice to hear! Welcome, I hope you will like it in here!

And I have found my next pair of heels, black patent leather with 6.5" stiletto heels. All I have to do now is to find them in my size...

I apologize in advance for deviating a little bit from the welcomes, but since a lot of individuals from Sweden have posted on this thread I kind of have to ask this question... I was shopping for Halloween candy yesterday and came across red gummy fish, which were being sold as 'Swedish Fish'. I'm going to guess that this is more brand advertising and marketing than anything else, but are these candies being sold outside of the United States...much less Sweden? The only fish dish I was familiar with that came from that region of the world is Lutefisk, but only because the dish pops up at festivals in the midwestern United States every now and then. Again, I apologize for the awkwardness of the question, and to keep with the forum section's theme, welcome!